3FE Ceramic coated tuned headers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 3FE ceramic coated tuned headers for sale
$250.00 +shipping. These are perfect for anyone running a 5sp transmission or other engine mods (cam, porting, freeflowing exhaust). These will attach directly to you stock exhaust system.

Adding these headers to an otherwise stock engine will only provide a small HP improvement.

If interested, please PM directly.

1988 FJ62
1997 FZJ80
hi-po3FE header.jpg

These won't last long.

Any pictures of your set? Pics of the surface that mates to the head?

These are brand new never installed.

These headers have the same flange thickness .5925" as the original exhaust manifolds. Also, they use the same stud and bolt combination as the original exhaust/intake.

3FE headers

Any pictures of your set? Pics of the surface that mates to the head?

Pictures:
The headers were taped with DEI exhaust wrap to further reduce engine bay heat.
IMG00328-20120130-2208.jpg
IMG00329-20120130-2208.jpg
IMG00330-20120130-2209.jpg

3FE headers

Pictures:
The headers were taped with DEI exhaust wrap to further reduce engine bay heat.

I think I got these from TPI4x4 in 2006

TPI4x4

PM sent... I hope they're mine!

If you get them, be sure to post up thoughts on them in tech once installed..... I don't think I've seen any feedback of the "new improved" headers.

Just an update.
These headers are not smog legal in California. They will support the EGR tube/pipe.

Are these MAF's headers. If so, are they there new version or old?

The headers have been sold.

They are not the MAF version. These were purchased via TPI4X4 in 2006 and never installed. They come from Australia

Last edited:
I did use the Man-a-fre picture as an example. They most likely came from the same company.
However, I purchased these from TPI4X4 (TPI4x4) in 2006. The TPI version has the correct exhaust flange to connect to the orignal down tubes.

There are several sites that sell the equal length tuned style headers for the 3FE. MAF seems to only have the style that would require different down tubes as part of the installation.

I wonder, would Un-equal length headers give this thing a nice growl? Would probably give ya a bit more low-end power.

I did notice the difference in lower flanges on the MAF style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom