For Sale 3FE, A440fs, and split case FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Clearing out the garage. Being a technician and working on land cruisers frequently I have obtained a lot of bulky extra parts. I am currently building a v8 swap fj62 and need the extra room. Also could use the extra cash to help finish my project.

I have (1) used 3FE for sale. I was told it only had a 12x,xxx miles when I bought it. I'm not sure if this is accurate but I did a compression on it when I bought it and it had good compression. I can do the compression test again if someone wants it. But I installed it in one of my FJs and used it for about 5k miles until I parked it (trans issues). I still started and warmed up it up frequently. Asking 1500. I could rebuild it if someone desired it.

I also have some A440fs. I have been rebuilding automatics for a while. Mainly 700r4, 4l60e, and the occasional a440f. I even use the SST master tool set to do all my rebuilds on the a440fs. I am offering rebuilt A440Fs with rebuilt torque converters for $2500-$3000. I can do an extreme build with rodents valve body and billet torque converter for about $1800-$2100. Depends on what vendor I can get it the cheapest from. I will offer a warranty with these transmissions as long as you service them correctly. I also can rebuild your personal trans if you'd prefer.

I also have a split case for sale. I can modify it to fit 4:1 gears, fit Mcnamara gear, etc. I am asking $1200 for this rebuilt split case.

All of the rebuilds are done with the correct equipment and professionally cleaned. They will not only perform like brand new units but they will look like brand new units. I can also do installs if you need it. I am in Southern California. I can look into shipping if you need it. Any questions please ask

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1332 2.JPG

IMG_2795 2.JPG

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

Also if there is some cruiser heads out there that are really trying to get there cruiser back on the road but going through a rough time. We can work something out. I am only saying this on ih8mud because I know almost all of you are dedicated Land Cruiser enthusiasts. I just love working on these cruisers and I know what its like to go threw a hard time.

Good lookin out!

How many A440's have you done and have all worked out well after install?

@Josey1972 ive done 4 a440fs and currently working on 4 more orders right now. I've done numerous other transmissions like 4l60e,700r4, etc. I have had issues before with simple things like valve bodies have a piece of debris in it causing the unit not to shift. A piece on lint can cause a valve body to hang up. Other than that haven't had any issues. Once a customer had issues but it was because they installed it themselves and didn't have the torque converter seated correctly.

Southern California
Asking because I'm interested in the 3fe. Want to drop it in my 40. I'm located down in Tucson, AZ. What city are you located in? Does the motor include electrical harnessing? What about fuze panel, AC compressor, alternator, etc? What extras beyond what you have would I need to install into the 40?
Thanks,
Joe

Asking because I'm interested in the 3fe. Want to drop it in my 40. I'm located down in Tucson, AZ. What city are you located in? Does the motor include electrical harnessing? What about fuze panel, AC compressor, alternator, etc? What extras beyond what you have would I need to install into the 40?
Thanks,
Joe
Message me

Sold the low mile 3fe. Have another 3fe that I am asking $1000 for it has around 240k miles on it. It is running in the cruiser now. I will post a video later. Only thing is I will not be able to remove it until after August 5th. But it should only take me one day to do it and another day to get a pallet and secure the engine to it.

Also almost done with this A440F too. I'm asking $2500, the case, bell housing, and oil pan were cleaned professional and look brand new. All internal parts were inspected and replaced if necessary. All new clutches, steels, gaskets, etc. Used a master rebuild kit. Also includes a rebuilt torque converter! I can get upgraded valve bodies and torque converters and install them but they are very pricey!

I'll be posting pics of the transmission when I get a chance to get them off my phone. Been super busy, so haven't had much time to work on my side projects. Been helping one of my friends shave and paint a bay for a (don't hate me) Honda civic. Also have had a lot of friends and family that needed there cars fixed. I just want to get rid of these a440fs, split case, and 3fe I have to free up some room.

IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3604.JPG

very nice work but am a little far from u - know where i could find a torque convertor for a a440f auto trans off a diesel...or parts n we can rebuild...10 mm bolts, 1.257 pilot and large diam case....am in Mb if that helps but would buy from anywhere that would ship

Where in Southern California? I live in Orange County. I need a rebuild on my fj62 a440f and transfer case. My tranny is still working but I'm pushing 250k and it's starting to show signs of needing a rebuild. Willing to drive to you.

I have an A440F I want rid of, selling cheap to get it gone. No reasonable offers refused. Would ship from 26505.

img_20181016_141439.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom