3B Cam question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I cannot find a 3 bearing cam for my 3B, found a new 5 bearing cam and thought I wonder if it would work for me?

If you need cam work done, rebuilds or mods, try Shadbolt Cams in Vancouver. They are very good, not too far away, and should be able to help.

I cannot find a 3 bearing cam for my 3B, found a new 5 bearing cam and thought I wonder if it would work for me?
;I found a new 3 bearing camshaft thru 4 wheel auto in Edmonton Canada. It’s made in Italy, really nice.

My truck is a 3 bearing cam, the one he has is a 5 bearing cam

Their pic shows a 3 bearing cam. Do they just have a pic but no cam?

;I found a new 3 bearing camshaft thru 4 wheel auto in Edmonton Canada. It’s made in Italy, really nice.
That is good news, I was talking at length with Dan at 4 wheel auto couple weeks ago and forgot to ask if he had stalk of that part.

I have seen a few for sale out of china, but the question is the quality and of course they are super cheap to buy.

I have seen a few for sale out of china, but the question is the quality and of course they are super cheap to buy.
That’s why I went with the one from Dan at 4 wheel auto, it’s made in Italy, I got one from him about 3 weeks ago. Only had the 3 jurnal cams in stock

was spendy but the rebuild is spendy and I do not want to do it again.

mess around 700.00 Canadian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom