SOLD 383 Stroker, MPFI, H41, Marlin Toybox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
Engine SOLD.

The trans, toybox, and tcase are still available.

Currently the drivetrain is in the truck and running after a new Holley Stealth Ram Multiport Fuel Injection install with all new parts. I have about $4000 into the Fuel Injection set up. I had it dynoed and tunned, and have been driving it since. I will post the dump print out for those interested.

This is what i have.
  • Chevy 383 stroker balanced and blueprinted, angle plug heads, Keith black pistons, mild cam, Sanderson cast headers, Holley Stealth Ram Multi Port Fuel injection intake system, Mini Starter,
  • H41 4 Speed Transmission, Marlin Toybox with optional 4.7 gears, 3 speeds transfer case
  • Lakewood scatter shield centerforce clutch
  • Not pictured, new engine gasket kit, msd spark plug wires, and aluminum valve covers with wire guides.
The engine and drivetrain were built in 2012 is my understanding.
I was driving it around with a carburetor and everything drove and functioned fine I just did not like the carb at 8000 feet, so I upgraded it to a MPFI system.

I am lowering the price on the engine to 2500 and that is my bottom. I paid more for the FI setup that has not even been used for a year. It is like buying the FI setup and getting the engine free.

Trans, toybox, and tcase I will drop to 2300.
View attachment 1791732

uhh

Last edited:
I would still consider selling this set if someone was interested.

If you are close enough you can hear this run and drive it, before it is pulled.

Bump, I am open to offers. It is still in the truck if anyone interested wants to test drive it before it is pulled.

Last edited:
Bump

Price drop to 7000.00

Price drop to 6500. OBO

Bump

Price drop 6000

This drive train is still installed in in my 45 but I am hoping to pull it this fall/Winter to install a 2uz drivetrain. If someone was interested now I would pull it sooner. I am also close enough I would consider selling the trans/toy box/tcase separate of the engine.

This drive train is still installed in in my 45 but I am hoping to pull it this fall/Winter to install a 2uz drivetrain. If someone was interested now I would pull it sooner. I am also close enough I would consider selling the trans/toy box/tcase separate of the engine.

I may have an interest in the trans, toy box and tcase but not able to buy until late fall/winter. What's your asking price for all 3?

Open to offers, hoping to make room in my engine bay sooner than later and really don't want to store it in the garage.

It should be able to.

Price drop to 5500

It needs a new set ofspark plug wires. The headers were too hot for the msd wires.

Is the toybox 10 spline input? How much for toybox and transfer case shipped to 83455

I am not sure what spline the toybox is. I have never had it apart. It is still in my cruiser. I would ask 2500 plus shipping. Shipping would be best through fastenal. Which fastenal store is closest to you?

I am not sure what spline the toybox is. I have never had it apart. It is still in my cruiser. I would ask 2500 plus shipping. Shipping would be best through fastenal. Which fastenal store is closest to you?
I’m deciding right now on my next transfer case. I’ll keep it in mind. I’d need the 10 spline.

I will try and see if marlin can help me determine spline four without taking it apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom