For Sale 315-75R16 Dick Cepek Mud Country on FZJ80 Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale: (4) 315-75R16 Dick Cepek Mud Country mounted on stock 97' 80 series rims. 75-80% Tread Left

Tires have about 8k miles on them. Lots of tread life, I would estimate about 40k left on them. No cupping, chunking, cuts, tears ect. Perfectly balanced, no vibes. Tires are siped so they do well in the snow and ice. Much better than any other MT I have ever used.

Rims are in good shape, no rock rash. Still have factory clear coat. In between the spokes has some minor pitting typicall of all of these wheels. They shine well after a wash.

Make your wife happy and get these for almost half off! I am selling because I bought 37's.

$800.

Located in Eagle, Colorado. Will deliver to the Front Range for the asking price. Will not ship to Guam or Cambodia.

kmcoop7@yahoo.com

Thanks

I wish you were closer.

VERY INTERESTED> I am in Parker. Do you also have a spare tire the same size, I could buy from you? Let me know... colebusiness@yahoo.com

Sold

Tires and rims are sold. Thanks to all for the interest.

for those that are curious/pricing their own tires/rims, they sold for the asking price in about 48 hours.

I highly recomend the DC Mud Country's. They were excellent all around tires, dry/wet/snow/on road/off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom