3/18 Special Request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

My fiance and I relocated from Austin to San Antonio back in October, and I am looking forward to joining some cruiser meets in the city soon. She and I will be getting married next Saturday 3/18 at the McNay. We had hoped to use my white 1987 FJ60 as our send off vehicle, but that is beginning to look increasingly unlikely. Right now, I am at the mercy of the shipping company waiting for a brand new H55f and other goodies because my rig decided to die on me in the weeks leading up to our big day (really soft clutch, leaking 90 weight oil, and hard shifting). My fingers are crossed that the shipment from Georg at Valley Hybrids gets here this week and I can have the transmission put in along with new clutch, hydraulics, and rebuilt t-case.

In the event that that does not happen, is anyone here with an FJ60 willing to be a driver from the McNay to our hotel at the Hyatt Regency next Saturday at the conclusion of our wedding around 11:30 PM? I am happy to pay an agreed upon fair rate.

Cheers!
Tommy

I don't have an FJ60, but you will likely get more attention on the Alamo City Landcruisers group on Facebook as the SA people dont really use this site.

Awesome, thank you Josh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom