2nd Annual Lowcountry Boil Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang Bill, I guess you probably would have showed up at the next event still donning that magnet, if we hadn't spilled the beans LOL!

Oh you'll definitely see that sticker again :bounce:
b

I ended up with a WARN sticker over my front bumper where a winch should be saturday night after we went to sleep, glad it wasn't an unwanted tatto after a drunken stuper. I'ts a pet peve of mine, not to put stickers on vehicles.
Thanks Dustin and Ron

Not sure it was their idea IIRC.
Not saying who though, and don't recall who did it.
b

I ended up with a WARN sticker over my front bumper where a winch should be saturday night after we went to sleep, glad it wasn't an unwanted tatto after a drunken stuper. I'ts a pet peve of mine, not to put stickers on vehicles.
Thanks Dustin and Ron

i dont do stickers either...but remind me not to camp next to you again. Second time in row I am looking forward to a late rise and you are up at 4am packing to go home early. LOL

so dont be offended if I put you next to BBQBoy and I go 5 spots over next time...I need my beauty sleep.:steer:

Sweet pics! I had a great time too!

Yeah, we don't do stickers either, that's why we got the magnet at one of the beach shops in town....still we didn't know who the victim was going to be when we bought it. But the blue was such a close match so it was going to be Bill or Mylene - and that was that.

Marshall drove around all afternoon in Sylva/Cullowhee and then again (I think) at GSMTR the year before with a magnet that said "I'm not Gay, I just love RAINBOWS."

Yeah, we don't do stickers either, that's why we got the magnet at one of the beach shops in town....still we didn't know who the victim was going to be when we bought it. But the blue was such a close match so it was going to be Bill or Mylene - and that was that.

Marshall drove around all afternoon in Sylva/Cullowhee and then again (I think) at GSMTR the year before with a magnet that said "I'm not Gay, I just love RAINBOWS."

Dang! Glad it was storming while I was there so you didn't have time to put it on my bumper. LOL!

Rumplestilskin sleep wouldn't help you big guy.
b
L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Marshall had his magnet on at the last Boil also.....:flamingo:
Wouldn't have guessed it was Rick (or Cat).....:banana:
Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........:clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom