For Sale 2L 3L OEM engine repair manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

On my last trip to Europe I stumbled upon a few NOS OEM Factory Toyota Repair manuals , most of them I am listing on Ebay but I only have one copy of this one so I wanted to keep this one here in the community.

There are 2 books and I would say it's probably about 350 pages or so all together with pictures,torque specifications and so on to work on your 2L (T) 3L engine.

80$ shipped to the lower 48 for the two, these are new old stock no greasy paws in it …..yet ;)

Joe

IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG

Last edited:
Bump

I'm surprised these have not sold yet! I'll take them if you will ship to Canada (I don't mind paying more for the shipping).

I've been using the .pdf versions of these two manuals for years. Will be nice to have bound paper copies in hand!

I'm surprised these have not sold yet! I'll take them if you will ship to Canada (I don't mind paying more for the shipping).

I've been using the .pdf versions of these two manuals for years. Will be nice to have bound paper copies in hand!

No problem at all shipping them to Canada, I shipped some other manuals last week to canada and the shipping was around 40$ more expensive then here.

Do you have any for the 70’s series?

I only had 2 sets of the 70 series manuals , one went to a Mud member already and I am keeping the second set. I did ask my source if they could still get any of those even at the outrageous oem price . I will know more about that later this week.

sold and first post updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom