For Sale 2F Engine / 4Speed Trans/Tcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used but good running 2F engine located in Victoria, BC

It is in my daily driven 1975 FJ40
Burns no oil between oil changes and has had regular oil changes.
Unknown km's as I've rolled the odometer as did the previous owner.
I drive it 800-1000km per week with no issues.

Comes with what smog stuff is left on the engine (it was mostly desmogged by PO)

Comes with alternator, starter and w/e else is attached to it. Drop in and drive.

Can be seen running/driven in Victoria until I pull it to do the diesel swap.

Had a new clutch 2 years ago.

I'm pulling it to do a 3B diesel swap.

Attached to it are a 4speed and tcase that can go with engine or sell engine without them.

The seal between the trans/tcase is starting to go and it has started pumping oil uphill from tcase -> transmission.

Asking $400 Canadian for the set or for just the engine (trans/tcase are free with the engine)
Open to reasonable offers
I'm willing to ship but buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
how much would shipping be to 97006 Oregon? would it be insane? thanks -Matt

Not sure on shipping to get an exact quote I will need to wait until its pulled and on a pallet...

If you were in a driving mood I could put it on the ferry to Seattle from Victoria.

I don't know a lot about shipping such a large heavy item from Canada to the USA... do you have a preferred shipper or something like that?

PM sent re: US Sale

New Price!

Engine is now out of the truck and I want it gone!

New price for pickup in Victoria and I'll help you load it:
$150

If its not gone by the end of the week I'll toss it in the scrap yard...

Somebody's gotta want a good running 2F engine!

tranny

How much for the Transmission/tcase? How much do you think it would cost to ship just the transmission/Transfer case to the Philippines via sea travel even it would take longer.?

as posted in the original ad the trans/tcase seal is gone... I'd think you could find something closer in the same or better shape for cheaper then shipping?

I could part it and ship them to you if you find somewhere in victoria british columbia canada I can just drop them off to get to you...

tranny

Yes I read youre original post re seal. Its kinda difficult to look for a 4 speed tranny in our country. I'm taking my chances of getting one overseas if the price including shipping is reasonable enough

If you can figure out a place to ship from by the end of the week from victoria you can have it for the cost of shipping and a case of beer! ... I can do paypal if you wanna do that I"m too busy this week to go looking for shipping places and I can't afford to have it around any longer really as I have no place to store it.

The transmission shifts fine and it drives fine up to highway speed. Transfer case hasn't had any issues off-road at all so I think its just the seal...

you can always get rebuild kits or just put a hose between the two fill plugs.

Can you give me till next wed to look for a shipper ? Could you estimate how heavy it is? tks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom