2F and F motors and other pig parts for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2F and F motors and other pig parts for sale. added 2f compression #'s

I have an ad in the Fj55 classified section. Here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=102311. Perhaps someone local is lookin for a running 2F with all the emissions or a F both run good and can be seen running befor they are pulled. I also have a 78 Fj 55 that is being sacrificed for parts. Let me know if there is anything of interest to you and I will sell it cheap as I need the room more than the money. Thanks, Don.

Last edited:
how much would you take for the 2f

i will make a list of misc stuff, just need to think or come down to check it out. but, what do you want for both fenders?

I would take $500.00 for the 2F complete with the 4spd and xfer case. It is still in the truck and can be started before pulling. It does however need a clutch badly as it will barely climb up my driveway without slipping. If anyone wants compression, vacuum or even leakdown numbers I have the equipment to do them but I will leave it up to the interested party to perform them. I also have all the equipment to pull the motor but I would ask for the buyers help and payment up front. Thanks, Don.

Okay it's 9:00 sunday night and I just finished checking compression on the 2F. These numbers are cold and dry (haven't started the motor for at least a month. #1-135, #2-130, #3-120, #4-135, #5-125, #6-130. The odometer shows 27,800 so more than likely add 100k to that but I doubt 200k. The truck is from Colorado and I think the winters got to the body before the motor. The clutch is wasted and the mechanical fuel pump has been replaced with an electrical and the current gas smells awful (the plugs were dry but sooty so it could be rich or the bad gas or both). No weird noises and runs pretty smooth. Contact me at 520-298-1160 if interested. Thanks, Don.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom