Wanted 24v bj40 oil pressure instrument or even whole cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 24v oil pressure instrument for a bj40, the old style. Or even looking to get the entire cluster, Thks

I have a 24v cluster out of a 1980 bj41... Complete and working except it does not have the bezel. It's buried in a box somewhere so if you still need it I'll try to dig it up tomorrow...
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Yes!!! Im interested :) Just let me know and thank you very much, as Im missing it for my restoration.

I spoke too soon, I can't find it!! I looked through everything, but it appears it walked away at some point... Sorry man :/

Bummer, if you happen to cross again with it, just give me a hauler!

Part found and shipped...hope it works out!

20230524_142611.jpg

20230524_142554.jpg

Hello,

I am new to the forum (and the BJ40) and have a quick question regarding the 24V cluster.

Is it the 24V cluster the same as the 12V cluster plus resistors in front of the gauges?

Thank you

Partially yes, partially no.
Hello,

I am new to the forum (and the BJ40) and have a quick question regarding the 24V cluster.

Is it the 24V cluster the same as the 12V cluster plus resistors in front of the gauges?

Thank you
Partially yes, partially no. There is a resister for some components, but the oil pressure gauge is specific to 24v trucks. There may be other instruments that are included in the cluster that are 24v only. I'm sure someone else can chime in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom