SOLD $240 Brand New in Box Midland MXT400 Microbobile Two-Way GMRS Radio (1 Viewer)

I have an extra set of this amazing powerful 40W Midland MXT400 Microbobile Two-Way GMRS Radio purchased during the holiday season. It's still brand new in the box. And would like to pass the saving to people who needs it, before I return it. The regular price is $249.99+tax, and you can get it for $240 (Free shipping to lower 48 states). Price is firm, and it's available if the post still marks "For Sale". I'm not a business, and can take any payment via PayPal or Zelle. You may pay with Credit Card but be sure to add all the fees into the total so I can still receive the full $240 amount.

Check the link and get yourself familiar with it. My understanding is that GMRS is getting more and more popular and is replacing CB in many areas/events for "free" 2-way instant communication.

1612637632910.png

Last edited:
Exactly, $70, covers the whole immediate family, and good for 10 years. which is less than 2 cents a day...... No test, just pay the fee......

It's ok. Not necessary to sell it. Just want to pass some saving to people who wants it. Otherwise, I will just return it if there is no interest.
Thanks although.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom