2024 Meeting Dates, Times, and Locations (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

For 2024, let's mix up our meeting time, locations, and day (we'll keep the 2nd week of the month if possible) to allow more of our members to attend who work shifts.

Post up some preferred times: 7pm, 8pm, Saturday Breakfast?

Post up some suggested locations: EBI, Park behind EBI during good weather, 4WDABC show-n-shine, Squamish! It would also be great to have a meet-n-greet for our Kootenay/Boundary members in 2024 and perhaps a trail run

Looking forward to your ideas! We'll prepare a calendar for the year, so we all know where and when to meet.

:beer:

I would love a weekend meeting so I could come down from the okanagan.
I’m sure we can host a Saturday backyard meet at some point, we both enjoyed those with everyone here.

I would love a weekend meeting so I could come down from the okanagan.
How about a weekend meeting where we head up to the Okanagan (and crash at @mano002 's)!? 😁🤪

If Cruiser Days is in Squamish again any traction to do a similar overnighter as this year, then head up past Mud Lakes to work on the Windy Ridge trail as a maintenance run? One crew went through a month or so after we nosed in and did make it with a lot of work apparently. Would be in the buggy time of year with the potential for turn around, likely a lot of work again and would suggest anyone who is interested have that week off.

4WDABC Show-n-Shine again is a good idea for the July meeting.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom