2022 Carolina Relic Run photo thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few more

F05E6187-6BE9-4D01-8648-412AA34F5CF0.jpeg

14DAB907-615F-46F0-B984-271ADFD0E8FD.jpeg

DAC08AD5-3205-40E2-A53E-34DF4E46EF9F.jpeg

46BCBF41-1C97-4D0C-8420-75E5D49F0523.jpeg

3A163F2C-96DC-4137-9977-9CE6EDEA482E.jpeg

Ok, finally getting around to posting some photos of the event. Starting a new thread for photos seems like a good idea to me, the Relic Run thread is getting long so having a thread just for photos is pretty nice. Erik rode with me and used my camera to take lots of photos of the group Jeremy led on the trails Saturday morning. Not a large group but he got some other images of rigs we passed along the way so you may find some of yourself even if you weren't with our group. Anyway, he took too many pics to post so I've loaded the images on my google drive for everyone to check out. Here's the link:

Here are a few teasers.

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

This is a great picture and I would like to use it in TLCA Calendar we ar putting out for the events we hosted this year. If you would like could you email me at execvp@tlca.org . We just ask that we have the photographers permission and vehicle owners permission. Also it helps if we know their names so we can give credit. Thanks in advance!

Please attach to the image the largest resolution you have of this image as well. Thanks!

Phillip

This is a great picture and I would like to use it in TLCA Calendar we ar putting out for the events we hosted this year. If you would like could you email me at execvp@tlca.org . We just ask that we have the photographers permission and vehicle owners permission. Also it helps if we know their names so we can give credit. Thanks in advance!

Please attach to the image the largest resolution you have of this image as well. Thanks!

Phillip
Just emailed you. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom