2022!!! 1st Meeting! January 13 @ EBI 8pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

First meeting of '2022.

Bring your $20 Dues and take advantage of perks throughout the year, like a free Christmas Dinner, and discounts on swag and that pride of knowing you actually belong to a real club with old-fashioned dues!

Each $20 renewal (sorry not new members) membership paid gets one of our limited edition embroidered tuques while they last! :) (yes, there is Christmas in January at Coastal Cruisers!)

20211213_193703.jpg

Usual $200+ dollars in prizes of course and it's the always famous re-gifting raffle. Bring in that SAE wrench set, Ugly Tie, or for heavens sake, that jeep sticker and put it in the raffle for some bloke to regret spending $5 on a ticket forced to take it home! At least it's no longer yours!

We might even see the return of the Mystery Box.

:beer:

Last edited:
e-transfer to robert @ ajae dot ca

funds sent. Gotta beat the Dutch Dwarf....

funds sent. Gotta beat the Dutch Dwarf....
He's been coming to all the meetings you know, you really should drag your butt out of gloomy Tsawwassen one of these days.

Actually, he's not leaving Ladner either.... :p

January raffle; going to be something interesting in there for sure!

Like all of his kind, he prefers to live surrounded by dykes. I thought the king tides would get him....

Ya'll have a good meeting tonight. I won't be there for this one. Looking forward to one of those toques in the near future thought!

gb

Yes, I have ordered more toques if you don't get one tonight. They are a popular item!

Looks like I'm unable to make it tonite due to work, catch you guys next month hopefully and yeah I want a toque!

Also not attending tonight, wish I was though.

Cheers

Minutes posted in the member section

May I please have access to the member section, sir?

Either myself or @AJAEbj42 should be able to accommodate. I'll leave Rob to chime in, I'm not up on all the new "paid" members. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom