2021 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I reserved a camp site last year. Hope I still have it !!
Knowing park history, it's never a bad idea to give em a call and double check.

I reserved a camp site last year. Hope I still have it !!
You can always call them or message them on Facebook and check the status. It's not a bad idea to do. We used to recommend everyone do that. The reservations should al be fine, they are online etc., now instead of in a notebook or whatever.

I was at the park this past weekend. Be prepared for an all new experience maneuvering through camp, they've re-routed traffic now. And added MORE RV sites.... New owners ain't wasting no time.

I was at the park this past weekend. Be prepared for an all new experience maneuvering through camp, they've re-routed traffic now. And added MORE RV sites.... New owners ain't wasting no time.
I am booked for the new lakeside primitive camp site. No more billboard area, she said it’s a 5 lane check in area now.

I am booked for the new lakeside primitive camp site. No more billboard area, she said it’s a 5 lane check in area now.
That's right!
They blocked off the lane through the first set of RV's, made the parking lot either DAY ONLY or Check IN lanes, they split that lot. And made the trailer parking up by their lake area. Kinda cool, and more friendly to camping and not a cluster

BTW... when are the dates for 2022? I have my spot, just can't remember the dates.... Oct 6-9 or 13-16???

Oct 6-9-2022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom