2021 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
THE DATES FOR SCC 21 ARE OCTOBER 7-10

I hope everyone that had reservations for 2020 has called the Hot Springs ORV park and transferred their reservations to 2021! As of this past Sunday, unclaimed RV and camping spots were "free game" for those that weren't claimed.

We booked our tent spot on the way out. Need to call and see if any RV spots opened up. 2021 may be a very different adventure for us... I'm excited, stay tuned.

We booked our tent spot on the way out. Need to call and see if any RV spots opened up. 2021 may be a very different adventure for us... I'm excited, stay tuned.

By all means buy a buggy.

:pig::pig:

I think Custodial transfer might be a more fitting phrase.

Last edited:
All on-site lodging is to be booked with the park?

All on-site lodging is to be booked with the park?
Yeah, call the park and see what they have available. Things open up from time to time, just check with the park

Everyone needs to check on their reservations with the park. I check on ours every time I'm at the park throughout the year just to make sure.

Someone needs to show Knox what Excel is. That paper book full of whiteout is BS. In all the years we've been going to SCC I think maybe once they didn't screw up our reservation.

Someone needs to show Knox what Excel is. That paper book full of whiteout is BS. In all the years we've been going to SCC I think maybe once they didn't screw up our reservation.
Agreed. They can have both as a back up but the Excel spread sheet is what he should be using. Maybe we can get @HoneyBear to set him up with a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom