2021 Member Dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
Some member renewals and new member dues were paid in January at the trail ride; those checks and cash were deposited today (February 1, 2021) to the club account.

Right now, the club doesn't have a method to process dues other than cash/check. I talked with David H. and we're curious if there is sufficient user demand to warrant a cub PayPal account or Venmo (or another digital payment/accounting method). You can reply on this thread or send me a Private Message if you want to use _______ (insert name) payment method.

Either or works for me.

With paypal, if you send the money as a personal gift it doesn't get taxed. I suppose that's an option that's morally acceptable?

-Patrick.

Agreed on PayPal... and I'm interested in joining!

Reactions: SAS
I want to join.
Venmo or paper check. 🛋️
Sign me up for the 20MAR Gultches run.
Excited to meet everyone attending.
Are there event/meet fees I need to bring as well?

There are no event fees for regular day runs. Occasionally there might be camp or fee costs to split for bigger trips.

Sign me up for the 20MAR Gultches run.
Watch for the 'event' thread post 5-6 days before March 20th. We'll look forward to meeting you! I'll send you a PM so we can exchange emails, and I'll send you our member form that you can bring that Saturday. Paper check is good--I'm the 'acting' Treasurer, so they now actually get deposited at the end of the month. LOL

Club dues go to two 'major' activities--a Christmas party and a summer event called "Cruisin' for a Brewsin' ", plus the occasional trail ride door prizes' like we did in January with some recovery bits from 4Wheel Parts.

Update--

Dues paid in JAN were deposited at the end of January.

Dues paid in FEB were deposited at the end of February.

Watch for the 'event' thread post 5-6 days before March 20th. We'll look forward to meeting you! I'll send you a PM so we can exchange emails, and I'll send you our member form that you can bring that Saturday. Paper check is good--I'm the 'acting' Treasurer, so they now actually get deposited at the end of the month. LOL

Club dues go to two 'major' activities--a Christmas party and a summer event called "Cruisin' for a Brewsin' ", plus the occasional trail ride door prizes' like we did in January with some recovery bits from 4Wheel Parts.
i haven't paid the dues yet either for this year. I'll bring a check with me next time. if there's a form to fill out please have it handy as well. thanks, Mark

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom