2020 LC console electronic issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took my Heritage LC in to dealer for heated seats fail (20,000 mi) after hardly using the function. They replaced some sensor and it now works. BUT, USB port doesn’t work now! Does anyone know where the fuse is for the port? (I’ve already tried new charging/connecting cables..no go)

I would guess that the USB is powered by the head unit, so probably doesn’t have its own fuse. I would suspect they removed the center console and forgot to plug the USB back in. I believe it has a connector under there.

I would guess that the USB is powered by the head unit, so probably doesn’t have its own fuse. I would suspect they removed the center console and forgot to plug the USB back in. I believe it has a connector under there.
That’s my guess too. I know they’ll charge me a diag fee to crack it open

I dont have a 2020 LC.. but I’m pretty sure all of the pieces in that section are only clipped in. Pull the cup holder first, just grab and lift strait up. And then unscrew the shifter knob and pull the bezel around the shifter strait up as well. I’d double check that with a better resource.

I dont have a 2020 LC.. but I’m pretty sure all of the pieces in that section are only clipped in. Pull the cup holder first, just grab and lift strait up. And then unscrew the shifter knob and pull the bezel around the shifter strait up as well. I’d double check that with a better resource.
I’ll ck it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom