2020-2021 Auto teacher Positions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have two auto teacher positions open for next school year. Details below.

Which schools? Peoria High School, Centennial High School
What does it pay? I'd figure around high 40's but there are numerous variables, insurance, state retirement and other benefits
Hours: Roughly 7-2:30 with an hour and twenty min prep time, a week off in the fall, two during Christmas, one in the Spring and Summers obviously.
Facilities: State of the art ASE certified shops. You'll have road force balancers, Hunter alignment rack, four lifts, etc. If it's in a shop it's in these shops. You'll also have a budget to purchase additional equipment.
How do I get certified? That's where I come in. Either myself or someone on my team will walk you through all of it. There are multiple avenues to get certified, and a college degree isn't required.
I've never taught: We provide multiple paid all day trainings that cover all aspects of teaching and running a CTE lab.

If you have any question shoot them my way.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
We have two auto teacher positions open for next school year. Details below.

Which schools? Peoria High School, Centennial High School
What does it pay? I'd figure around mid 40's but there are numerous variables, insurance, state retirement and other benefits
Hours: Roughly 7-2:30 with an hour and twenty min prep time, a week off in the fall, two during Christmas, one in the Spring and summers obviously.
Facilities: State of the art ASE certified shops. You'll have road force balancers, Hunter alignment rack, four lifts, etc. If it's in a shop it's in these shops. You'll also have a budget to purchase additional equipment.
How do I get certified? That's where I come in. Either myself or someone on my team will walk you through all of it. There are multiple avenues to get certified, and a college degree isn't required.
I've never taught: We provide multiple paid all day trainings that cover all aspects of teaching and running a CTE lab.

If you have any question shoot them my way.

Thanks,
Jim
How long does it take to get certified?

We still have an opening. Let me know if you are interested, have any questions or want to tour a shop.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom