2019 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up

KOWBOY

President

Sure 'nuf can't argue that point my fine lil' Mes'kin friend.

But this year's shapin' up to be dif'rent ... so far. 🆒

At 0230 Mountain Time on Friday, 01 March ... I done snuck outta Cheyenne in the cover of darkness.

And proceeded to drive lil' over 12 hun'erd miles that day and the next in order to arrive at a top-secret location in Texas. No issues with the lil' jeep at all. None.

'Cept when I got there, I realized the new tires and rear axle made the overall height 'bout inch and a half taller and she wouldn't fit in the pre-measured garage. Aired down to 7 psi all the way 'round and squeezed 'er in tho.

This secured location puts my jeeper just a handful of hours away from the event. I'm at an airport now flyin' back to work and I got a plane ticket booked to return next Tuesday.

So ... like I said ... be arrivin' at the event Wednesday afternoon. Booked at a bed and breakfast place in downtown Mason.

:flamingo:

Domek

What???:eek:
No camping?

Our plan is to come to the round up and camp out, and before you ask, Alma ain't coming, just the Boys and myself.

Here I am giving you hell and I am still on the fence.
My dad is sick and struggling with the loss of Mom last year.

We took him to the Dr. last night and hopefully he gets a lil' better between today and next week.

Will see

Top Bottom