2018 Wheeling schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3 more days till our next run not too late to sign up in the member section

I signed up and paid for YT membership. Is there anything else I need to do before tomorrow's meet? I'm planning on installing a rear recovery point and assume my 2015 TRD Tacoma's stock recovery point is acceptable.

Do I need to sign up for the Gardner meet on this website,....if so, where is it.....very confusing!

Hello and welcome!!! Signup is in this sub forum, but in the Private Members Only section. Up top at main YT page.
Reason for this is so that trail locations are private and this is the best way keep it from being public info. There is a sticky thread on how to access private members section. It may take a few as you have to be approved, but I’ll text proper parties to make sure you’re all set. PM myself or ChillWill if you have any issues. Welcome!!!!

Next club run is coming up May 12th at The Summit in Westhampton MA

Last edited:
Still not too late to come to tomorrow’s trail ride at VT Badlands. Sign up in the member section

Our next club run will be at Harris Mountain in Granby, MA on July 14th

Fall Gathering was a success but that doesn’t mean the season is over. If anyone wants to run some more trails speak up and I will see what dates are available.

Fall Gathering was a success but that doesn’t mean the season is over. If anyone wants to run some more trails speak up and I will see what dates are available.

Badlands nov. 17/18..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom