For Sale 2018 LC200 for sale!! - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1995364
2018 Toyota Land Cruiser - SOLD

This is it- the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser! This truck is in EXCELLENT condition and has been babied! There is NO dents, major scratches, or damage interior or exterior of this car. It has never been off road and has been garage kept!

The truck was purchased used (I'm the second owner) from a dealer in February. I had the suspension, wheels, tires and sliders installed in April (over $8000 in modifications). All services and parts installation were performed by professional mechanics here in Albuquerque. Don't let the looks fool you...it has never been off road (that's up to you)!

Here is a list of the current performance modifications:
  • 17" Icon Rebound Wheels
  • 285/75 R17 Cooper ST MaXX Tires
  • Icon Stage 1 Suspension (adjustable front shocks)
  • SPC Upper Control Arms
  • Slee Off Road Sliders
  • Rhino Rack and Platform
  • Toyota All Weather Mats
  • Maxtrax MKII Recovery Devices
original equipment included (take offs)
  • original roof rack
  • hitch cover
  • carpet floor mats
  • original wheels & tires are available for $750

This truck is truly amazing that is setup right! It attracts attention everywhere it goes! This is my dream truck! However, we now need a diesel truck to pull a trailer so all my hard work and dedication into making this an awesome Land Cruiser is yours!!! I have it listed on eBay; however, I'd prefer to sell it to a forum member if possible.

Any questions please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looks nice with those wheels. What happened that changed the needs so much in ~3 months you want to sell? Did the 200 not tow the trailer well?

Thank you! We never towed with the LC. We were towing with a Tahoe and it burned the tranny. I decided I did not want to even try with the LC even though it is capable. I love the LC too much!

Selling it to get a diesel truck. (we have to keep the Tahoe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom