2018 Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Feb. 2-4---Georgia Traverse w/ Upstate Cruisers
Feb.5---Monthly meeting (Monday)
March 5---Monthly meeting
March 10-Gathering at Erikinsc's house....Basketball, food, and beer...oh, and Land Cruisers!!!
March 31---April 7 Spring tide Ride w/ Upstate Cruisers
April 2---Monthly meeting
April 26-29---Carolina Relic Run w/ ONSC
May 7---Monthly meeting
May 14-19---Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (GSMTR) w/ STLCA
June 4---Monthly meeting
June 22-24---LCLC Lowcountry Boil
July 2---Monthly meeting
July 13-14---@Trollhole 's parts swap
August 6---Monthly meeting
August 23-26---Over the Mountain Tour(OTMT)w/ Upstate Cruisers
September 3---Monthly meeting
September 13-16---Logan's Run w/ ONSC
Oct 8---Monthly Meeting
Oct (tba)---Parkway ride w/ UC
Nov. 5---Monthly meeting
Nov. 9-11---Overland Expo/ East
Dec. 3---Monthly meeting?
Dec.---(Nov.30-Dec. 2)_ ONSC Christmas Party at the barn
Dec. 16---Mount Pleasant Christmas Parade
Dec.22---2nd annual LCLC Christmas Party
This is a tentative schedule for this year, We can discuss further at the Feb. meeting..
Also, we need to add a few LCLC events to this, We can move the boil, also, but it seemed June was the only month where nothing big was planned.

Last edited:
Looks good. Thanks for putting this together David! Meeting locations TBD?

Yes, we'll move them around some unless we find somewhere we really like.

Nice @dbenke. I am hosting an additional March event. Please add the March 10th event. Decided to use a basketball theme... s

Erik, I added it, although I will be backpacking that weekend. Matt, just let me know when.
This thread is open, you can just add it in.

Hey guys- Anything planned for 2019? Is there a meeting or anything coming up to plan out the year?

Man....weve been idle. Like a forgotten 6 cylinder in a field.

Or, come to Cars and Cofee tomorrow morning .
I'm meeting @Beau Diddly there in the am

We need a good, mild evening.... and a fire pit, and a bucket of ice and a keg.... and a six pack of Mtn Dew.

Hey y'all! Eric's right. It has been a long time since I've seen y'all! Any interest in getting a beer at Tradesman tomorrow? (Thursday Jan 24....or the following Thursday.....or the next Thursday.......) I'd have to get there a bit early, like 430, as I have to pick up one of my wee ones off Clements Ferry by 6. If anyone's interested, text me at eight four three three six seven fifty six forty. If not, then hopefully I can make a C&C soon instead!

...Any interest in getting a beer at Tradesman tomorrow? (Thursday Jan 24....or the following Thursday.....or the next Thursday.......) I'd have to get there a bit early, like 430
Sorry, my Thursday schedule didn’t permit, but i’ll watch for another try....

Once May rolls around, my evenings will free up again. I mean, I love life, so I don't want it to go by too fast... But on the other hand... I wish I could hit a fast forward button for just a few weeks...

@CharlestonG8R , GSMTR is in May...just sayin'
It's too close to the Carolina Relic Run... Unfortunately, I don't have the vacation time to do both. I chose The CRR because my dad wants to join in the festivities again. Plus, we made some really good FJ40 friends that ought to be coming up from Florida and joining us (Erik and I shared a campsite with them last year).

Also, isn't the cabin full already?

Last edited:
We could make room, I got 2 spots,(if you want to snuggle),
I'll be at CRR also, hoping to drive the Chick'n , y'all driving up friday?

"You will never know a deeper sleep than being curled up in the warmth of the Benke Beard."

I'm hoping to get out early that Friday morning and then leave early that Sunday. Plans are flexible, but that's the plan as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom