2018 BOD elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The time has come once again to start thinking about who will help lead our club in the coming year. If you are interested in a leadership role please volunteer. If you know someone that is interested please nominate them here. We will be taking nomination up until December 15th. Ballots will be sent out via email by Survey Monkey if needed. Elections will be finalized by December 23th or sooner if all ballots are returned. The following positions are up for nomination:

President, Vice President, Treasurer, Membership Director, Secretary/Communication, NEA Delegte, & Trail Director.
If you do not wish to run for a position but would like to help out we can always use additional coverage for the NEA Delegate meetings and we can always use people to help out leading trail rides.

Also in. I'd be down to cover an nea meeting also, it's been a while since I've gone to one.

So far we have:

Kina- President
Caleb - ?
Ed - Membership?
Russ - NEA delegate
Tom - NEA delegate - I would also be interested in helping with this

Anyone else?

Still looking for:
VP
Treasurer
Secretary
Trail Director

Ill take a whack at that VP role.

Also, I believe the 2018 NEA meetings are already planned out, but Yankee Toys could host one if we wanted in the future. Ive hosted a few at my folks in Royalton VT with wheeling on the property. I dont mind hosting them, because then I dont have to drive down to them! Haha. Usually costs about $2-300 to host one for porta potty and lunch for the group.

I just wanna wheel.

yes...fresh blood seeps to the surface, muahaha

I'm from barnard..theres a bunch of places up there to wheel, Gary lead an amazing full day all up thru centeal vt..hit the long traik brewery for lunch...good time.
not many showed the year I went, but great trails. I know of a bunch of mild stuff too, chattaguea, redding...
I know some private stuff too....

rattler I'll def call ya next I'm over there..
603 986 0071<<that's my cell everyone...

You must know jim hudson...or raven?

pretty much if you just wanna wheel reconsider everything....well, always do that..

Missed my calling, but math has always come to me. I’ll jump for treasurer if no one else does. Keener for pres did have a good point though, should we alter bylaws to say that two of the 4 main BOD seats, hopefully buckets, or heated?, should be filled alternate years? So as not to reinvent the wheel of sorts every election cycle? I mean, Swampers are a big jump from Ground Hawgs, but.....

You must know jim hudson...or raven?

pretty much if you just wanna wheel reconsider everything....well, always do that..

Not familiar with either of those names..? But I'm kind of a hermit.

I was the "secretary" last year for yt. but didn't do much as it was my first year with the club and I was mostly observing. I have a long history with green mountain crawlers before that club collapsed and am familiar with the nea as I was Green mountains delegate for many years.

I don't do much class 4 wheeling up here as my truck is no where near street legal, so I have access to a few private places to wheel which keeps me busy. Haha.

Looking forward to help out where I can.

We should prob pick a date and location sooner than later for BOD turnover meeting, however it pans out. Preferably very close to the YT current bank for ease of account transition.

We should prob pick a date and location sooner than later for BOD turnover meeting, however it pans out. Preferably very close to the YT current bank for ease of account transition.

Josh,
Everything is awesome

Thanks!

Last edited:
So it looks like we have a BOD,

Kina - President
Caleb - VP
Josh - Treasurer
Will - Secretary / communications
Ed - Membership Secretary
Russ / Tom - NEA delegate

Congratulations!!!!

There is nobody contesting any position so really nothing to vote on.

I do believe the club should have it's own bank account and not be in anybody's name.

Understandable, I know you would never do this but one of the other clubs I know just had all their money taken by their treasurer, then he disappeared, many hours / days / weeks at police stations they finally found him a year later, They will never get that $25k back.
Again I don't believe anyone in this club would do that let alone you Bob, but it would be easier during BOD transition to have it's own account.

There is nobody contesting any position so really nothing to vote on.

I do believe the club should have it's own bank account and not be in anybody's name.
I still think we need to keep nominations open till the 15th like previously stated invade someone wants to run for something last minute. It's only 2 more days

That's fine with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom