2018 Appalachian Rendezvous (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ONSC territory lots of URE activity on the Olde North State site including monthly trail maintenance days.
URE all to yourself, just help fix the trails. Every Month weather permitting.
Come to the Meet and Greet with the Upstate's sister cruiser club.
Meet and Greet Mar 9-11, trails open Mar 30, 2018.

This has got to be one of the best events of the year. in 2017 there were two days of trail riding at Big Creek. I was told in 2016 Friday was at the Grand Overland District (I didn't make it until Friday night). Izzy, any idea if they are going to back to Grand Overland?

Thinking about registering. This looks like a fun event. However, I'll have my wife and a 5 year old with me.

Thinking about registering. This looks like a fun event. However, I'll have my wife and a 5 year old with me.
Will have a kid or kids too. Last year there were several families and they were giving out Tread Lightly kids kits.

30 spots left. Loose schedule:
Thursday: Arrivals
Friday:
-Mountain Bike group ride
-OHV trail ride in Grand Overland District/Big Creek trails
-Intro to offroad driving course by Overland Experts

Saturday
-Paddle track at Lake Badin
-OHV trail ride in Grand Overland District/Big Creek trails
-Ham radio class
-Nutrition and fitness class for vehicle dependent travelers
-Camp cooking competition
-Potluck and raffle

Sunday: Go home

Things have changed, I may be able to make it. My only issue is that my tent is mounted to my roof. I would have to break down camp every day to do the trail rides.

Things have changed, I may be able to make it. My only issue is that my tent is mounted to my roof. I would have to break down camp every day to do the trail rides.
One of the cons to a RTT. How many are you bringing? I have a spare small tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom