2017 Rubithon question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool. We're looking at Thursday from Tahoe...I'm even more certain...

What time do you guys hit the trail on Thursday Mike? We're considering going in that way so Court's man can see the trail.

Didn't mean to kill the thread...Rolando, Court and I, along with passengers will be going in Thursday from Loon. Wish I was trailering both 40s...Not sure who hates the ride across the valley more, me or the rig.

will be at loon at 8.00 leaving about 10.00 would like to wheel with you !!!

did you guys know a DUI death on the con last week check out pirate under (chit chat )

Didn't mean to kill the thread...Rolando, Court and I, along with passengers will be going in Thursday from Loon. Wish I was trailering both 40s...Not sure who hates the ride across the valley more, me or the rig.

Dang Don. Sounds like you got spoiled driving that tow rig. You guys have fun
Tell Court I said howdy

Last edited:
The tow rig will spoil you real quick. Been thinking of you Mike. It's that time of year. Why don't you meet us up there?

Now there's a road trip...I hope you're not driving the mini all that way :D . Plan for the big one next year then.

Rubithon ready 2017.jpg

Time to start packing...

Excellent turn out for PMC!!! Great to see everyone and especially having Yotaman back on the trail.

Courtney won the PMC participation raffle.... again! Andy hurt himself... again. Spencer was up way too late... again.
Tim Wehrer showed up and left early... again. Knorr Bros were awesome... again. Dion did everything... again.
Rubithon was awesome... again.

The ride out was good till I lost a couple of cylinders about half way out, since I was running alone I didn't stop to find out just kept going. Pulled in to the staging area only to find out that my truck and trailer were boxed in, a truck in front and a truck and trailer backed into mine needless to say I was pissed. So happened that the sheriff was there so I asked what I should do about it, his reply was "do what you gota do" so I winched one trailer one way and another the other and mine over and with some help was able to get out the whole time the cruiser was barely running- idiots

Sorry too hear that Tim , our trip out was fun , we left after the raffle ? got up to the big sluice , Had to wench all three rigs up over a big ass boulder on the trail , ( Glenn white on 42 " tires ? big rock ) ( 100 feet below the tree and big rock spot , ( pinch rock ?) ) smooth sailing from there to top of Indian trail where to camped out under the stars . Out to Loon by Sunday 12:00 We loveeeeeeeee PMC Thanks guys & girls

Oh ya ---- Thanks Don for deal !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom