2017 Razorback Ramble - June 2nd thru 4th in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for attending!!! Thank you to the vendors and other folks who donated things!!!!

Thank you to the RLC staff. Without you guys putting in months of planning and work we couldn't pull this off!! Thank you to the ladies that helped out with the registration table....

I had a blast!!!!

Thanks again!!
Scott

Just wanted to put out a big thank you to our vendors and supporters! Thanks to everyone who donated and helped put on another great Razorback Ramble!!

IMG_5135.jpg

From myself, the crew from MEO in Tulsa, and Green Country Cruisers, I just wanted to say thank you to those that worked to put this event on, as well as the hospitality we received from all the Ramble regulars. We all had a blast and can't wait to come back, and hopefully we can get involved with your group in other events in the future. You all have a great group of people!

- Bryan

From myself, the crew from MEO in Tulsa, and Green Country Cruisers, I just wanted to say thank you to those that worked to put this event on, as well as the hospitality we received from all the Ramble regulars. We all had a blast and can't wait to come back, and hopefully we can get involved with your group in other events in the future. You all have a great group of people!

- Bryan
Thank you Bryan! Glad you and the MEO crew were able to attend.

- Bryan
Thanks a lot, Bryan! We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you guys and are happy y'all had a good time.

- Bryan

Thanks Bryan. Enjoyed having the MEO crew at the Ramble. It was nice to have good folks with good equipment available at the Ramble. Look forward to doing business with you guys again.

Hoping I can make the next event! Lifting my 200 on Tuesday with TRD Pro wheels, 275/70/18, OME with UCA's. Prinsu rack on order and front tow hooks.

Looking forward to meeting everyone; I'm just now in the beginning process of adding modifications. I've had my LC almost a year and only added TSS wheels with the BFG KO2.

IMG_9688.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom