2017 Razorback Ramble - June 2nd thru 4th in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Razorback Land Cruisers (a TLCA chapter) is proud to announce our annual event for 2017 - the Razorback Ramble!

The "Ramble" as it's also known as, will be held June 2nd - 4th at Hot Springs Off Road Vehicle Park (HSORVP) in Hot Springs, AR.

Registration for the Ramble is $50 this year, and includes one event tshirt, one meal ticket, and one driver raffle ticket. Other fees are due to HSORVP upon arrival to the park (day fees, camping, etc).

Please visit our registration page for more info or to signup!

Razorback Ramble | Razorback Land Cruisers

Remember that if you plan on camping, or staying at a cabin at the park, you need to reserve your spot now. Contact the park at Hot Springs ORV Park | or 501-625-3600.

Back by popular demand, we’ll have live music on Friday night! Mike and Grady of the 412 West band will take the stage to provide some awesome entertainment to help you relax from a great day on the trails. Check them out on their Facebook page.

And I personally will be guiding an "Easy to Moderate" trail ride around the park Saturday morning. Meet up at the pavilion around 9:00 AM Saturday. We'll start out on some "2" rated trails and finish the ride on a "3" rated trail or two. This run is perfect if you never been to the park, or you want to just take it easy and enjoy the trails.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.

z80FvGj.png

Sure wish I could make this. One of these days...

I'll be there.

Tacoma....FJ80...FZJ80...not sure yet....but one of 'em.

1 month countdown starts today. Get your registrations done as soon as you can... Going to be a good 'un!

Camera man is signed up

New Toyota Trails got to me today. Check out our ad for the Ramble. Shirt order goes out next week and we will order extras, so if you want to be guaranteed a shirt, sign up today Hope to see you there!!

Anyone have a large extra cooler to put donated Mexican beers in?

I reckon we could use the Rtic raffle coolers as demonstration of how awesome they are. Unless someone thinks that might be wrong...

For free beers I say hell yeah.

If anyone wins it and doesn't want it because its been used to hold free beers I'll take it....no questions axe'd.

I'm having severe driveshaft vibes and my truck needs a valve job in a bad way. Not sure if I want to smoke everyone on the trail (well, more than usual). Maybe I could go last every run?

So....Does anyone have an 80-Series front DC driveshaft they want to sell me?

I'm having severe driveshaft vibes and my truck needs a valve job in a bad way. Not sure if I want to smoke everyone on the trail (well, more than usual). Maybe I could go last every run?

So....Does anyone have an 80-Series front DC driveshaft they want to sell me?

Lube it!....Man! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom