2017 lx570 (best fitting trd wheel) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Door handles are vinyl wrapped, the piece along the bottom is plastidip. It’s starting to peel though, so my next plan is to remove it.
Is it correct that you can just pull the chrome "blades" right off the door? Does it leave a residue? What do you use to clean it off that won't hurt the paint?

Why so conservative with 275s? These 200s are heavy and warrant at least stock width or wider. That impacts cornering traction. Especially as ATs further compromise on road traction with voids and compounds.

The LX can easily handle 295 or wider meats

Is it correct that you can just pull the chrome "blades" right off the door? Does it leave a residue? What do you use to clean it off that won't hurt the paint?
Your sig says you have a 2013, so no you can't just pull off the strips. On 2013 and later there are holes for clips rather than just the double sided tape that the 08-11 models used. You'd have to come up with something to do for the clip holes.

Your sig says you have a 2013, so no you can't just pull off the strips. On 2013 and later there are holes for clips rather than just the double sided tape that the 08-11 models used. You'd have to come up with something to do for the clip holes.
Thanks. I just figured out how Plastidip works, maybe I will try that.

Great thread, can we keep it going with more photos - looking for TRD wheels for Black LX570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom