2015 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Registration is open for the 11th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl at Hot Springs ORV park! Oct 8-11 are the dates.

We have big plans as always. 2 nights of live entertainment to include our friend Matt Stell and his acoustic show on Thursday night. Friday night will be a fantastic cover band that will play all of the hits! We will provide a hamburger/hot dog dinner Thursday night. Friday night the BSLCA guys and gals are cooking Gumbo and the LLK guys are providing the beer. Saturday night will be the BBQ dinner and raffle.

Guided trail runs will be available if needed.

Please go to www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration details. We hope to see y'all there!

Done. :grinpimp::beer::popcorn::hillbilly:

The Transaction was successful

Thank you for registering with CottonLand Cruisers!

I moved my parking reservation to the overflow spot....don't have to unhook trailer. Already starting the prep list.
Registration # 542 and # 544

Last edited:
I moved my parking reservation to the overflow spot....don't have to unhook trailer. Already starting the prep list.

Did you put my name on your RV spot?

CottonLand Cruisers host the 11th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl!

Come see Jrob's newest creation & CAN YOU BELIEVE IT Bodean's new buggie.Of course Bodean will have 8x10 pictures of the Purty truck for sale. Get a lecture on hydration from Scott Spivey. Hear about JttmfT's continuing war on the appliance industry. See Den Mom Deb tear up Sandy one more time and discuss her preference in eye cream! Follow Lash as he leads you on a newbie run and nearly flops. Talk with Dan about chain saws, overalls and the time he repaired a land cruiser using a old Samsonite suitcase, a room key from a Holiday Inn Express, a bar of Dove soap (used) and a can of Bush's baked beans. Let Todd Fergie Ferg cry on you shoulder. Smoke one of Chris's cigars while he shamelessly plugs 49 Tire. See Clutchee dance. Help Bomar help the kids. See Red and make fun of Nolen. Give Butch the bird! Ride with Bossman has he heads out for another recovery!
And if thats not enough. Dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Matt Stell on Thursday night and 412 Band Friday. Of course wheeling by day and t shirt printing and song singing by night!
And a GINORMOUS Raffle Saturday night!

Very nice Chris!

Registered n paid.

Cooper and I are registered, if anyone needs Mudshippin, we have room

Online registration for the 2015 Southern Cruiser Crawl will close on Sunday 27 September. You can still register at the event but you may not get a t-shirt. Go ahead and register today at www.cottonlandcruisers.com to ensure you get a t-shirt. You don't want to miss this event!! Hope to see y'all there!

crawl2015 23.png

I didn't expect that buying him that hat would have given that old boy super powers and turned him into an internet meme. :grinpimp:

ATTENTION: The bunk house at Hot Springs ORV park just opened up for the Crawl. If you would like to reserve it call 501-625-3600

Got word yesterday that Marlin with Marlin Crawler will be in attendance with his rig! Good times!

On-line registration will close the this Sunday the 27th. You can still come to the event but you may not get a t-shirt if you don't register. Visit www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration. Hope to see y'all there! The CLC bunch is ready to do some wheeling!!

Anybody heading down Wednesday?

Sam Brown, Deb , me Josh n Catfish....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom