2015 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, no worries about that. Y'all were busy making the Ramble the great event that it was. In truth, the hanging out, eating and fellowship of these events is worth the price of admission alone. A few of us just were frustrated with all the erosion (via mother nature and in some cases the 54" bogger-shod rock rigs) that made some of our go-to trails impassible.

Planning to come up Friday morning and leave late Saturday night. Staying in town.

Well...not sure what I'm gonna do...school is kicking my butt this semester (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Abnormal Psyc)...I'm studying my @$$ off...really would like to go...

Oh, no worries about that. Y'all were busy making the Ramble the great event that it was. In truth, the hanging out, eating and fellowship of these events is worth the price of admission alone. A few of us just were frustrated with all the erosion (via mother nature and in some cases the 54" bogger-shod rock rigs) that made some of our go-to trails impassible.

Planning to come up Friday morning and leave late Saturday night. Staying in town.

Didn't run many trails at the Ramble, but the ones I did do had changed since the Thanksgiving run.

Ready for some hardcore wheeling at crawl tho...and lots of it!

^THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!^

Well...not sure what I'm gonna do...school is kicking my butt this semester (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Abnormal Psyc)...I'm studying my @$$ off...really would like to go...
Professor will be down if you need help with the microbiology .....

hmm...If I can't remember microbiology sober, I wonder if beer would help? :idea:

Online registration for the 2015 Southern Cruiser Crawl will close on Sunday 27 September. You can still register at the event but you may not get a t-shirt. Go ahead and register today at www.cottonlandcruisers.com to ensure you get a t-shirt. You don't want to miss this event!! Hope to see y'all there!

crawl2015 23.png

ATTENTION: The bunk house at Hot Springs ORV park just opened up for the Crawl. If you would like to reserve it call 501-625-3600

Got word yesterday that Marlin with Marlin Crawler will be attending the Crawl and he's bringing his rig!! Make plans to be there to meet this fine man and his wife Christine. Marlin was crawling slow before everybody else even thought about it. Y'all get registered today so you can pick Marlins brain with all of your Toyota questions!

So who all of us Cruisers of the Razorback have officially signed up for this shindig?

So who all of us Cruisers of the Razorback have officially signed up for this shindig?
Agree, is there a "registered" listing posted as I've seen in the past ??
Inquiring minds and all that . . .

On the fence...sorry guys...probably not gonna happen...school is just killing me...

On-line registration will close the this Sunday the 27th. You can still come to the event but you may not get a t-shirt if you don't register. Visit www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration. Hope to see y'all there! The CLC bunch is ready to do some wheeling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom