2015 Membership Shirts/Hats?? Suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are more available colors in the 100% cotton Gildan shirts like we have used in prior years, as opposed to limited colors in the DryBlend like this years Ramble shirt... I was thinking a dark gray shirt with our logo in red or maroon...

Thoughts? Let me know, and Josh and I can get our designer hats on and proceed.

Once we get the shirts done, people can start paying their $25 dues.

There are more available colors in the 100% cotton Gildan shirts like we have used in prior years, as opposed to limited colors in the DryBlend like this years Ramble shirt... I was thinking a dark gray shirt with our logo in red or maroon...

The DryBlend (Ramble) shirts seem to be good material. That would be my vote. Logo sounds good also. Although... I will proudly wear whatever.

Enthusiastic thumbs up for the colors, Lance, although I, too, would proudly wear whatever.

Dryblend shirts are nice...fit really well too IMHO...can't hardly go wrong with grey and red...

Upon further review, we have used gray and black shirts the last few times, including the CLC crawl shirt. So, I propose we step out of the box and go royal blue on the dryblend long sleeve shirt...

Gold & Blue??? :D

wv.jpg

X4 for the Royal Blue

Eli, believe it or not, gold print was my first thought...

Eli, believe it or not, gold print was my first thought...

Maybe a Gold & Blue Georgia Bulldog/Razorback/Mountaineer hybrid logo....the rare and mysterious mountain razordog...:hillbilly:

Last edited:
I was just trying to get a rise out of someone....,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom