For Sale 2014 Toyota LC - 66,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wife wants to sell it....

I think we are 2nd owners, bought from a dealer in Charlotte. Its been the wife's kid hauler.

Properly maintained, no rust, newer BFGs.

$44,000

located in eastern North Carolina - 28403

Quick phone pics attached. Getting it detailed soon.

Thanks,
Jeff

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8377.jpg

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

This will be one of those trucks where someone will dick around, lowball it, then be surprised it sold in 5 days

“it’s so hard to find the right land cruiser “. No it’s not, it’s right here. Buy it

This will be one of those trucks where someone will dick around, lowball it, then be surprised it sold in 5 days

“it’s so hard to find the right land cruiser “. No it’s not, it’s right here. Buy it

Hahahahaha. EXACTLY. You know its priced right when after you post the ad, and the next login your Inbox is full....

where were you a month ago! Just bought my LX. Great rig, great color combo, low miles, BFG's... NOM NOM NOM

Your not going to be East if 95 in the next few days are you? Live SE of Charlotte

So, we have been trying to figure out what my wife wants to replace this with. I think shes got it figured out, so this thing is ready to go.

We have 2 kids, both run our own businesses, so we are very busy. Apologize if I do not respond immediately, but I will get on here as much as I can.

More pics and VIN attached.

And yes to all the Messages - Its still available.

IMG_8883.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom