2014 Razorback Ramble - 6/6-6/8 - Superlift in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Razorback Land Cruisers (a TLCA chapter) is proud to announce our annual event for 2014 - the Razorback Ramble!

The "Ramble" as it's also known as, will be held June 6th - 8th at Superlift Off Road Vehicle Park in Hot Springs, AR.

Registration for the Ramble is $50 this year, and includes one event tshirt, one meal ticket, and one driver raffle ticket. Other fees are due to Superlift upon arrival to the park (day fees, camping, etc).

Please visit our registration page for more info or to signup!

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/razorback-ramble/

Remember that if you plan on camping, or staying at a cabin at the park, you need to reserve your spot now. Contact the park at http://orvpark.com or 501-625-3600.

Also, we're going to have a Baggo tournament Friday night after the sun goes down (around 8:30 PM). This was a big hit last year so we're going to try and do it again! Meet up at the pavilion and bring your favorite beverage. Official rules and other details are still to be determined.

And I personally will be guiding an "Easy to Moderate" trail ride around the park Saturday morning. Meet up at the pavilion around 9:00 AM Saturday. We'll start out on some "2" rated trails and finish the ride on a "3" rated trail or two. This run is perfect if you never been to the park, or you want to just take it easy and enjoy the trails.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.

I've always wanted to be a Ramblin guy....!

RV spot #20....who else is going?

Last edited:
Time to get registered if you are thinking about coming. We are a month away from the Ramble!

The Arkansas Crawlers will be cooking lunch on the famous yellow Jeep grill at the pavilion on Saturday during the Ramble.

Also, Iron Pig Off Road (http://www.ironpigoffroad.com/) is a sponsor of this years Ramble, and will be attending as well. So, get your orders in and ask nicely and they might just bring you a present all the way from Virginia! :)

Heather, you may make every event in the country this year. Assuming the new wheeling rig stays healthy. :grinpimp:

She is the powder puff trail leader....how did that go?

We are planning on making this one....RV spot #20 reserved

She is the powder puff trail leader....how did that go?

Oh boy, don't remind me. The ladies did well, however it is not wise to put someone that doesn't know the park in the lead. Makes for a long run when she gets lost.

Less than a month out...who is making the run out to Superlift for the Ramble? Looks like we will be rolling on the 5th to arrive before dark.

Who else? Looks like the Iron Pig guys will be there. Last chance before it officially gets hot.

Registered

Last edited:
Registered..

Ramble registration is going well, and we are going to keep it going for another several days. If you plan to come but aren't 100% sure and can't pre-register, PM me how you shirt information and how many meals, and I can add you to the list...

Cheers,
Lance

Ramble preregistration closes tonight! We will have a limited number of shirts and meals a-la-carte if you don't preregister and walk up the weekend of.

We're 2 weeks away folks! See you there!

Some jackass at DISD (no surprise) not only is making the kids go to school Friday for weather make up, but moved their last finals from Monday to Friday...guess we will arrive Hot Springs 6 ish on Friday....losing a whole day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom