For Sale 2014 LC200 Well Built Low Miles - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE: SOLD

First of all, I KNOW I'm going to regret selling my dream vehicle. I bought this with the intention of keeping it forever like how my dad still has his 77 FJ-40, but life happens. Between having a 4th child on the way and starting a new business, I have no time for the kind of trips I would like to take, so I've finally made the tough decision to sell. I hope someone buys it who will use it like these trucks are meant to be used.

Year: 2014
Miles: About 46,500

All work was done by either Cruiser Outfitters in Utah or Toyota Master Techs

Suspension & Drivetrain:
  • Nitro Gear & Axle 4.88s
  • ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear with Stainless Steel Lines
  • Tundra OEM Front End (upper & lower control arms, steering links & CV axles)
  • Fox 2.5" Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers
  • Fox 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
  • OME Rear Springs
  • SPC Rear Lower Control Arms
  • Timbren Bump Stops F&R
  • 5x Hutchinson Rock Monster Wheels
  • SpiderTrax 1.25" Aluminum Spacers in rear to match front track
  • 5x BFG KM2s 285/75R17 (about 50% tread left)
Protection & Recovery
  • ARB Front Summit Winch Bumper with front camera relocation and proximity sensors integrated
  • CBI Custom Rear Bumper (built to allow swing-out to be added if needed)
  • Clear bra over hood, front fenders, mirrors and A-Pillar
  • ARB Aluminum Skids
  • CBI Custom Weld-On Sliders (not yet installed)
  • Warn 12K winch with synthetic line and Hawse style fairlead
Utility
  • National Luna Dual Battery System
  • Blue Sea Auxiliary Fuse Block
  • Slee Off Road Auxiliary Battery Tray
  • Optima Yellow-Top Auxiliary Battery
  • New Toyota Primary Battery with Slee Off Road Battery Terminal Extension Kit
  • Wired for fridge in the rear
  • ARB Fog Lights (wired to factory fog light switch)
  • ARB Spot Lights
  • ARB Twin-Air Compressor
  • ARB Diff Breathers
  • Front-Runner Slimline II Full-length Roof Rack
  • Eezi Awn Mantra 270 Awning
  • Road Shower 2 (not currently installed)
  • RotoPax 4 Gallon Gas Cans X2 (not currently installed)
  • RotoPax 4 Gallon Water Can (not currently installed)
Interior
  • Escape Gear Seat Covers on all 5 seats and head rests
  • Weather Tech Floor Mats
  • ARB Dual Outback Drawer System
  • Cargo Barrier behind rear seats
  • Cruiser Outfitters Rear Hatch Release
  • Full Window Tint
Also Included
  • 3 TRD Rock Warrior Wheels, in like-new condition that I was collecting as a spare set but never got around to finding the last 2 in good enough condition.
  • Original 3rd row seats
  • Full set of records
  • Spare
Price: $65K OBO

Good:
This truck has about $32K in aftermarket parts, not including labor.

Not So Good: Paint has a few surface scratches, the skids have a few scratches and dents, and the right rocker panel has about a 4 inch long minor dent (not noticeable until you get up close).

I will be getting it checked out and detailed this week, along with a fresh alignment. More photos to follow.

Last edited:
What’s the ownership history? How many miles on the mods? Thanks.

What’s the ownership history? How many miles on the mods? Thanks.

I'm the third owner. The owner of a dealer in San Diego drove it for about a year. The second owner bought it and did most of the modifications between 20 and 35K miles. It spend a summer in Utah but other than that it has lived in San Diego or Dallas most of its life.

Interior pics please

Is this the same truck? I wanted to buy it the first time it was for sale but I already had a mag grey built 14 at the time ;)

Lol. I’ve had a few phone calls with @mcgaskins (I tried to buy his 200), and the guy is thorough. No surprise he called this out

So....Is it $5k more for the same truck and more miles (and older), or has something else been done to it?

Lol. I’ve had a few phone calls with @mcgaskins (I tried to buy his 200), and the guy is thorough. No surprise he called this out

So....Is it $5k more for the same truck and more miles (and older), or has something else been done to it?

That's correct. No need to "call it out", I'm not hiding anything. The previous owner wanted to sell quick so he priced it below value, which is why it only lasted about a day before he had a couple competing offers. I've had two people offer me more than that in the past year but I wasn't interested in selling at the time. I'm not in a rush but I'm also not digging my heals into the asking price, thus why it's listed as OBO.

As for what's changed, not much since it was well built to begin with. I've addressed a few squeaks and minor issues, but it also has a few scratches and 8k more miles. I don't think this is completely unreasonable given the market, but if you think so, tell me what you think a reasonable offer would be and we can go from there. Feel free to PM as well and I would be happy to tell you every detail about it over the phone.

Thanks for the interest F5Driver. I've been traveling for work and the truck is getting prepped for sale. Once it get it back I'll post some fresh interior pics.

I don't know the market really well for fully-built 200s. If this was with stock gears and stock front bumper, I'd probably shoot you an offer. She's a bit more built than what I need.

GLWS!

One of my favorite 200's on mud. GLWS.

Great talking to you today, looking forward to more interior pics.

Question, and pardon my inexperience, why Tundra front Uppers, lowers, and links?

No worries jbtaco. A few folks have done the conversion. Some do it because it's basically like adding long-travel arms. I don't really need the longer travel, but I like that it's a few inches wider to offset the extra height and weight.

I've had many requests for photos. Here are a few. It hasn't been detailed yet so pardon the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom