2014 Big Junk Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Clayton Oklahoma. Nov 6,7,8 and 9. Bring your big Junk and come play with the White Trash. Remember, you can trust us with your life but not your wife....

Last edited:
Good choice on the dates!! We will be there

Got it on my calendar. Are we wheeling on Nov 6 or is that just an arrival and beer drinkin' day?

It can be whatever you want it to be!

IN!

Bump

I just got me a room at the Clayton Country Inn.

Wifey, Kiddo, and myself will be along (I'm probably the only one bumming a ride though). Sounds like I have to guard my wife too...

See ya folk then.

Just booked RV site at the Clayton Country Inn, Mason & I will be up there about 2:00, unless I can spring him from school earlier than noon!

Hot damn

Headed out today and should be there tonight. If no one is coming to wheel Thursday, then Troutwoman and I will be touring SE Oklahoma.

We will be there Thursday afternoon.

Wish I could be there but to many other things going on.

You suck Roger. Now I'll have to bring breakfast and a coffee maker.

I had a fantastic time this weekend. First time to Clayton and already wanting to go back. I hope we can put this ride on the calendar for next year.

Y'all all are all such an exceptional group of people, and I truly appreciate y'all letting me and my family (hopefully they can make it next year) be a part of it.

Hope to see y'all soon.

JT

It was great watching the looks on your face as you saw somw.of the crazy obstacles and then the looks when you made them.

Folks we had a blast!

Seeing old friends and many from just a month ago.....

Hell of a good time.

1415672271538.jpg

Couldn't have asked for better weather or a better trip with some great folks.
IMG_0349.jpg

I had a great time also. Thanks to everyone who made it happen. Hopefully next year we can have a few more Cottonland rigs there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom