SOLD 2014 Army Green all mods by Slee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Original owner, carefully maintained, last year FJC. Toyota spec sheet attached (has the Offroad Package with rear locker, ATRAC, etc.).

Just ticked over 100k miles. At least 80% of the miles are long distance, easy highway miles between Colorado, Texas and Louisiana. Never off road, just some country/fire road miles (less than 2k total I'd guesstimate). No accidents whatsoever. Always garaged (usually in Denver, sometimes in Texas). All dealer maintenance except for a few of the oil changes/rotations (always synthetic and every 5k).

All modifications by Slee Offroad:

1. OME BP51 suspension with SPC upper control arms (installed at 70k miles);
2. DBA T3 rotors and pads (installed at 89k miles);
3. ARB bumpers (front and rear) with Stedi LED fogs in front and a recovery hook in back (I have an ARB hitch receiver for the rear, NIB, never used);
4. ARB sliders;
5. LRA steel replacement fuel tank (30 gallons);
6. ARB air compressor on Slee mounting bracket;
7. IPF H4 headlight bulbs;
8. Additional USB outlet in center console.

This is a rock solid rig, drives much better than stock and feels barely broken in. Riding on KO2s (265s on stock 17" rims), I'll replace them shortly (or pick your own).

Cons: Windshield chips from all the highway time (all quickly repaired, no "runners"). A couple very small dings on the passenger side rear door, and a scrape/scuff on the passenger side mirror housing. Inside, the pleather around the transfer case lever has partially unstitched itself (I'll have this fixed). A few marks on the headliner and in the cargo area from hauling stuff.

Minimal wear on the seats and no pets, kids, smoking or etc. And yes, the underside is also very clean. Will provide more photos on request (it's not clean in any of the photos, but the paint is excellent, detailed several times/shine is as new). A ton of documentation comes with -- original bill of sale, all receipts from Slee, etc.

Ask is $40k with no apologies. Can be seen in the Denver area or possibly in Texas (Hill Country). Open to feedback and offers but zero time for tire kickers/low ballers. Would only trade for the right 80, 100 or 200 (with additional cash if needed). Thanks for looking...

InkedIMG_0242_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_3778_LI.jpg

IMG_3978.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

Attachments

• Vehicle Specs - 2014 FJ Cruiser SR.pdf
    51.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom