2013 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Ok guys I posted a reminder on our Facebook page about making camping reservations for the Crawl. That sparked Superlift to post that there were only 4 RV spots left! Y'all better call and reserve one if you are coming.

Web site will be updated soon and registration will open soon after.

Getting excited folks! A little over 2 months out!!

Not many tent sites left either. They told me I was going to be put in the tent overflow area across the creek from the pavilion area, but sounded like spots 51-53 (I got #52)

Campground-Map-copy.jpg

We are popular what can we say? lol

I think I got the last three in the tent area behind the RV spots. That was this morning.

Can't wait :bounce:

Holler if y'all need someone in Hot Springs to do stuff before or after Crawl - pick up kegs, etc.

We'll fit you in somewhere I promise you! Just register for the ride and we'll get you a spot.

Just talked to Knox @ Superlift and here's the deal: they can put tents wherever. All of the RV spots with hook ups are gone. If you are self contained with generator and don't need power they can put you somewhere. There is a huge parking lot. Don't be scared away because of no camping.

Call them at the park and they can give you the low down. 501-625-3600

Thanks on the heads-up on tent camping at Superlift.

The guy I talked to at Superlift just said they were out of sites...didn't say he could fit folks in somewhere. That's what I'll do, just find a flat'ish spot and pitch the tent.

I'm having a hard time finding when this event is and also what the cost is for registration? Can someone assist as Sam and I are thinking about attending.

:cheers:

I'm having a hard time finding when this event is and also what the cost is for registration? Can someone assist as Sam and I are thinking about attending.

:cheers:

Oct. 10-13.

Last year was $60 for the driver which included a meal (or 2 since BSLCA cooks on Fri night most years), a t-shirt and the driver's raffle. Extra meals for Sat night were $15 and extra t-shirts were $15. Then the park fees are on Superlift's website.

CLC puts on a great event year-after-year.
Bodean- I will be utilizing my free crawl registration from the Roundup.

Bringing my white wife, kids, 100 and 40. I ain't prejudice... it just happened that way.

JB

Yep. Gonna be $60 plus the park fees which are $55 for this event. That $50 gets you a years membership to the park. If you are a member then it's a $30 park fee.

We are working on getting registration up and running. I'll post up a link when we are ready.

Last edited:
Do I have to have a roll bar...lowers my center of gravity with out it....

I can't get a dock for the Pirate ship and you haven't even set up registration....damn popular kids...

no roll.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom