For Sale 2013 Silver/Black 200 in Colorado Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EDIT: price lowered to $47K. Turned 68,000 miles 12/5/2017.

I'm back in Colorado and the LC is out of storage--fired right up after 9.5 months! Updated pictures are posted at the end of this thread. Odometer sits at 66,885, and I am driving it daily.

Complete exterior detail before the deployment including buff/polish and the paint looks new.

The only additions/changes from the original post were a set of Tundra TRD Off-Road rims and 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country ATII tires at 63K miles (so about 2K miles on the tires). Also 1" spacers to get the tires off the KDSS system. The new attached picture isn't high quality, but gives an idea of what they look like on the truck. Minor trimming to the front wheelwells and zero rubbing.

The final couple of posts on this thread (when I originally posted last year) went in a strange direction. Apparently the original owner beat up the stock bumper covers and tried to sell it that way. When I acquired the truck, all of that had been repaired and I have no issues whatsoever with the plastic or paint.

Feel free to reply or PM with questions or interest.

ORIGINAL POST:

This is my first post, but I've been reading for years.

Two-owner, extremely clean. 60,XXX miles (and commuting most days). OME springs and shocks, Slee sliders, ARB alloy basket, ARB diff breathers, front diff drop, 275/70R18 Firestone Destination ATs at 80-90% tread left. Serviced at Toyota dealers by first owner; I've serviced myself the last 10K miles. All differential fluids changed at 60K. Navigation updated in July. Weathertech mats front, second row, and cargo area.

Very, very clean, but not a garage queen. Has seen plenty of off-road use, but has been well maintained. Cleans up like a champ, but who wants to leave it that way? Asking $56,000. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but I love road trips and am willing to negotiate delivery or meeting.

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

14556649_10104241725395195_7923409282475918812_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for my return from a month in the Mojave Desert (wish I'd been in my own truck!).

Truck is still available despite a couple of close offers.

Bump for "re-posting" a year later. Original posted edited and more recent picture showing wheels/tires attached. Better photos available soon if anyone is interested.
14556649_10104241725395195_7923409282475918812_o.jpg

Bump for lower price and updated mileage and mods. Now $43K at 72500 miles. Since last post, I've installed a twin ARB compressor on the Slee bracket, Slee second battery tray (no battery yet), and I have the Slee primary battery tray in the box. Power Stop Truck & Tow performance rotors and pads installed at 70K while I did the 70K service. I've also cut the top rail off the ARB Alloy Basket and had the resulting flat platform plastic-coated in Denver. The truck now clears a 7' garage door easily with no loss of functionality. Looks good, too (see pictures).

There is recent damage to the passenger corner of the front bumper fascia which I've temporarily repaired (see photo).

Interior remains incredibly clean.

I'm being transferred from Colorado to Virginia and would like to sell the truck before the move.

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom