2013 Sequoia Cargo space (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the market for a full size SUV and have a question about the cargo space of the sequoia. Short of me going over to the dealership to measure does anyone know the length and height of cargo space between the rear hatch and the second row? I know its 66 cubic inches but would prefer to know length and height.

Just did a quick measure, inside cargo dimensions, 84 inches (7 ft) long. 36 inches high, and 50 inches wide. The cool thing about the SR5 is that the front passenger has manual adjustments, and that seat folds forward, and you can put something much longer in. I would say it adds another 3 ft of length, for a total of roughly 10 feet. Hope that helps.

Sorry, just re-read your post. It's 53 inches from the back of the second row to the rear hatch. Roughly 36 inces high, with the third seat folded.

Thanks runner. I ended up finally getting over there. Great truck. I'm between that and the yukon xl right now but leaning Toyota

With the third row up the rear cargo space is limited. I would say it is a little more than your average mini van with all the seats up.

That's what I thought. We had an '03 LTD when we had two kids. It got traded in on a '06 GX470 4 years ago and then last year, whoops, here's #3 and now we need a bigger ride. The Sequoia is about the only non domestic non minivan vehicle fitting the bill right now.

The extended Lincoln navigator has a ton of room in the third row. Slight more than the sequoia and you can get it with bucket seats in the second row and no middle center console for easy access. I'm going to get the sequoia as we are only having two kids but if I had three I would seriously consider the nav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom