Parting Out 2013 HZJ76 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I just bought a 2014 HZJ76 for parts , this is an ex Red Cross cruiser that got sideswiped and the body appears to be trash, headlights ,front bumper,grill and hood are not for sale as they are needed for a different project.

This cruiser is sitting in Europe and will remain there, I can remove parts from it and ship them to you,I will be in Europe in August.

The 1HZ R151 combo has 110k km or about 60 k miles on it and is 12 volt.

I would like to keep the interior in one piece and can even sell it together with the complete wiring harness and all ac related parts ,this would be ideal for anybody that bought one of those stripped down Land Cruiser 79 cabs that Proffit was selling.Since it is a 2014 this is the exact same interior as the brand new ones now.

I am not looking to pull here and there a 5$ part of it ,all that is for sale has to be bought in packages for now.

Engine and tranny SOLD

Interior package (dash,steering column,wiring harness,ac and heater parts,seats,front carpet,pedals and whatever else is needed) SOLD

Rear doors 750$ for the pair

If you can think of anything else that you need let me know.

JTEEB71J107024102-1.jpeg
JTEEB71J107024102-2.jpeg
JTEEB71J107024102-3.jpeg

Last edited:
How about that snorkel pre cleaner? It looks like it’d fit in a suit case!

Edit: sorry just read the “no $5 part”

Any chance this as a semi automatic power antenna?

Engine and transmission sold.

I need motor tranny and front clip everything from fire wall up I’m also looking for heater from late model

Do you have a new style dash for that heater meaning 2004 and up ?

1HZ/H55 6500$ only one left for now and about 3 people "thinking" about it so this might go fast

7X heavy duty front clip 85-2004 style (narrow nose)

new front fenders 300$ piece
used upper fenders 75$ piece
used inner fenders (will need some work done) 100$ piece
used hood 200$
used front valance 150$
used lower outside valance 50$

Total is 1350$ but if you buy the complete front clip I can let it go for 1200$

Joe

Hi Joe I would definitely want the whole front clip I need the core support also I have a Prado that I want to convert over so I can put a six cylinder in it and my heater core and dash is out of a 91 sorry I miss spoke with the late-model is that $6500 with the tranny? And how many miles are on it

Hi Joe I would definitely want the whole front clip I need the core support also I have a Prado that I want to convert over so I can put a six cylinder in it and my heater core and dash is out of a 91 sorry I miss spoke with the late-model is that $6500 with the tranny? And how many miles are on it

6500$ is including a H55 transmission, this engine came out of a HZJ80 and had around 130K miles on it when removed. It came with a H150 transmission that I sold a while ago , I do have a used H55 that I will include that I bought from a Cruiser dealer in Europe on my last trip and it is supposed to come out of a running and driving donor truck, that is unfortunately all I know about the tranny. I did drove the HZJ80 around before I parted that one out so I know the engine is good.

Front core is included with the clip and a heater assembly would be 150$ extra for the heater core and controle panel

Sorry to be so particular but I’m wondering if you have the transfer case with it? And so the heater assembly would that include heater valve and ductwork just wondering if it would have everything I need if so I can Send the money PayPal right away

Transfer case is included and if your cruiser has ac in it you already have the duct work under the dash. Biggest difference is that your heater box right now is just a blank empty box.

Yes I just got a 92 HZJ73 in for parts and can take it out of that one , I am located in 75495 Tx . Shipping would be best set up with either Fastenal or YRC ( YRC has great prices from depot to depot)

Make a list of what you exactly need so I can get it together please.

My pp is joesclassiccruisers@outlook.com

Mind if I ask how much the interior went for? I would've bought it had I seen this sooner.

It sold to a Mud member and he can send you a pm if he wants this information out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom