2013 Black Hills Cruiser Classic Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Coming from KC

Our local chapter (Tornado Alley Cruisers) does not have any events during the summer so we will be driving up from Kansas City. The Ashers will e coming too. We will be leaving Saturday July 13th. Staying at some flea bag on the road. We got a cabin across from the campground Sun-Sun. See You all there!!!

Our local chapter (Tornado Alley Cruisers) does not have any events during the summer so we will be driving up from Kansas City. The Ashers will e coming too. We will be leaving Saturday July 13th. Staying at some flea bag on the road. We got a cabin across from the campground Sun-Sun. See You all there!!!

Good to here!!! How many rigs are road trippin'??

Not much activity on here. Chime in and let us know if you will be joining us this year for the classic. We got some much needed moisture from the recent snow and hopefully we continue to get rain!!

Just a heads up. I am going to cancel my cabin (3) reservation in the next couple days. If you want it PM me quick! Sad I can't go but that's life!

As of this morning Cabin #3 is available for BHCC 13! Contact Wild Bills. :-(

That sucks was looking forward to meeting you and running some trails.

For some good news we can't wait and looks like the 40 will be fixed and ready to go. We should arrive on Tuesday and looking to pre run some trails before the Classic. I would love to run Hal Johns on a day with just a few rigs.
Jim

That sucks was looking forward to meeting you and running some trails.

For some good news we can't wait and looks like the 40 will be fixed and ready to go. We should arrive on Tuesday and looking to pre run some trails before the Classic. I would love to run Hal Johns on a day with just a few rigs.
Jim

I'm sure there will be someone in camp Jim. It is to bad Kevin isn't coming. If we guilt trip him enough maybe that will make sure he comes next year!!

Jim, start dangling a fall trip carrot in front of me and I might cave into peer pressure!

Leaving from KC on Saturday. 3 Rigs Total so far.

Good to here! Make sure and pre-register is you can so we have an accurate count on shirt sizes and dinners for Saturday night!!

Almost forgot to register that would have sucked. We can't wait to get there only 12 days to go. The kids have been looking through previous years pics and they can't wait to see the trails and all of the great scenery the Black Hills have to offer. See you guys soon
Jim

Glad to hear your coming Jim. Don't sell your cruiser!!!!!

well, it sucks but things didnt go quite the way i planned and it looks like i wont make it this year.. the cruiser is still in pieces and we are into home renos now.. i would almost consider coming down for the weekend to visit and be a passenger if people had space but i dont know if i can trust the 4runner anymore for any long trips and the wifes civic would make a horrible rock crawler. lol.. i enjoyed the people at the classic more than the wheeling so its too bad that i cant get to hang out with ya!!

hopefully there is a good turnout!! Hey Brian... if by chance i can get away would it be a problem to just pay my passenger fee there??

Jason.

well, it sucks but things didnt go quite the way i planned and it looks like i wont make it this year.. the cruiser is still in pieces and we are into home renos now.. i would almost consider coming down for the weekend to visit and be a passenger if people had space but i dont know if i can trust the 4runner anymore for any long trips and the wifes civic would make a horrible rock crawler. lol.. i enjoyed the people at the classic more than the wheeling so its too bad that i cant get to hang out with ya!!

hopefully there is a good turnout!! Hey Brian... if by chance i can get away would it be a problem to just pay my passenger fee there??

Jason.

If you make it down we can work something out!!

Quick question. Are the BHNF permits available at the event or local shops? I had to wait down to the wire and there's no way an online purchase will show up before I head out. Thanks.

Quick question. Are the BHNF permits available at the event or local shops? I had to wait down to the wire and there's no way an online purchase will show up before I head out. Thanks.

They are available at a couple locations in Rapid City as well as the the Pactola Lake Visitor center on hwy 385. If you are just going to buy a 7 day permit, you can just select - No shipping - online self print and print off your permit at home.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

They are available at a couple locations in Rapid City as well as the the Pactola Lake Visitor center on hwy 385. If you are just going to buy a 7 day permit, you can just select - No shipping - online self print and print off your permit at home.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

That's good news if I can find a printer at Wild Bill's otherwise to purchase it Friday before I leave will short me one day.

I think the visitor center might be the best option for someone that'll be there all week as the permit can be picked up any day prior to the event.

Thanks.

That's good news if I can find a printer at Wild Bill's otherwise to purchase it Friday before I leave will short me one day.

I think the visitor center might be the best option for someone that'll be there all week as the permit can be picked up any day prior to the event.

Thanks.

If your buying a 7 day permit and are going to print it off you can select the start date that you want your permit to be valid for.

Jason.
You are definitely welcome to ride with me. I am solo in my 2010 FJ.

hey thanks!! i appreciate the offer but it looks like i just couldnt make it this year.. i will have all my stuff in order for next though..

i better see some pics at some point!!! have fun guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom