For Sale 2013 70k mi TX 1-owner @ Carmax (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Here's a black, 70k mi, 1-owner, clean Carfax, Texas, 2013 with KO2s that might be available at Carmax. Price was $42.9. You need to call and ask about it, stock number 17919334 - it will not show up in a simple search. I just paid to transfer it (but was under no obligation to buy it) from Laurel MD to their Norcross, GA store. I was planning to purchase it until I stumbled on the 50k mi gray one I purchased last week. I let Carmax know I was no longer interested and to release my hold on it, but last night I received a text update from Carmax saying the Land Cruiser I had transferred had arrived in Norcross and was now available for me to see.

They did a walk around for me prior to transfer - reportedly very clean, no evidence of paint work, consistent shiny finish, clean interior, no excessive bolster wear, no odors, no stains.

https://www.carmax.com/car/17919334?adcode=EM_XFERE1&utm_campaign=CRM_XFER_E1&utm_source=CRM_XFER_E1_ViewCarLNK&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=CRM_Reserved&sn=17919334&name=Gerard&scname=Lorrain Gross&scemail=Lorrain_Gross@carmax.com&scphone=7702638808&sccopied=N&sc_cid=emxferlp&loc_num=7104&gcid=

I do not work for Carmax or benefit from this sale. I just have been looking for a 2013 for several months and this was one of the possibly nicer 2013s and one of the few under 100k mi I had come across, and fully intended to buy it when it arrived subject to my in person inspection.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, I know a lot of people are anti-CarMax on here, I had a great experience buying my LX570 thru them. I had it transferred for Free from San Diego to Denver in March 2018, was a 1-owner with perfect service history and no accidents on CarFax.
You do have to pay for your own CarFax if you're serious about one, I wouldn't trust the AutoCheck they provide, when I was searching I found one that said zero accidents on AutoCheck but CarFax clearly showed there was an accident, not just damage reported, I ended up passing on that one.
Mine is also Burgundy which no one wants, the price was reduced twice over about a month before I jumped on it after the second price reduction.

CarMax_I.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom