For Sale 2013 4Runner Trail 4x4 Under Warranty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2013 4Runner 4x4 Trail with under 34500 miles for sale. I’m the second owner. I bought it to replace my aging LX470, but I'm struggling with the transition. I think very highly of this platform, but I think I'm hooked on 100's. Maybe open to trades for a well-built, low-mileage, 2003+ (preferably 05+) 100 LC/LX, but that's really not my intention.

It’s fully loaded with the Trail Package that comes with all the best tech and off-road add-ons, but no leather: I went out of my way to find this one. The seats are “water proof” and are really practical. It’s a V6 with a 5-speed automatic transmission. It’s 4-wheel drive with KDSS, and a tow package (5k lb.). It has power seats, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, privacy glass, moon roof, navigation, satellite radio, back up camera, Bluetooth, lots of airbags, and a whole lot more. It also has all the off-road goodies like crawl control, selectable traction control, rear locking differential, A-trac, and a factory rear tray system. It’s a really capable truck. It has brand new Cooper Discovery tires and is still under factory bumper-to-bumper warranty.

It’s really clean and I’m in no rush to sell it. My price is pretty firm, but dont hesitate to contact me if you're close. We've had some unusually wet weather in Southern California the past few days. I apologize for the lack of photos. I will post pictures (weather permitting) in the morning. Contact me for the VIN. Asking $34,000.00. Located in Carlsbad, CA.

Photos can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sidsme47l86kcn2/AACid2W0Dkn_WzOlhM2k038Ia?dl=0

Sorry, for the poor quality Busy day so I could only snap a few quick ones. I'll get better pics up soon.

Last edited:
Might want to also consider putting this over on T4R.org, 5th Gen "for sale" section

Might want to also consider putting this over on T4R.org, 5th Gen "for sale" section

Big thanks, that's great advice. It's on my list of forums to post on, but I havent found the time yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom