2012 tt fj (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Newly added to the fold this week. Added an ARB front bumper with warn xd 9000lbs winch and factory light bar on factory rack.

A few pics to go along are below.
image-2995794049.jpg
image-1204062242.jpg
image-616894809.jpg
image-1054092945.jpg
image-2289264249.jpg
image-249712373.jpg
image-1560218409.jpg

Very nice! I always thought red should be one of the colors they made. I'd like to see it with a white roof too.

Welcome to MUD and congrats on your new FJ.

I have seen pics of a few of these. It is interesting that Toyota(at the dock?) appears to be installing tow hitches that attach to the left and right frame rails instead of the OEM(that bolts to the rear cross member) we are used to seeing.

I like the solid red. Its different and sure looks good. Threads like this make me wonder what truck has the most to offer for me. The FJ, 80, or the 100

man that looks sharp...thanks for sharing the pics!

Welcome to MUD and congrats on your new FJ.

I have seen pics of a few of these. It is interesting that Toyota(at the dock?) appears to be installing tow hitches that attach to the left and right frame rails instead of the OEM(that bolts to the rear cross member) we are used to seeing.

I'm pretty sure most "options" are installed at the Regional port facilities. Not many are installed at the dealership unless you make a specific request to a vehicle already on the lot during negotiations. Some regional Toyota corporations (SET for us in the Southeast) install whatever they want including non-OEM hitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom