For Sale 2012 GX460 Fire Agate Pearl FSport Package IL (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
rgb(65, 39, 0)
2012 Lexus GX460 with FSport Package in Fire Agate Pearl with Sepia interior.
134000 miles and climbing as this is daily driven and well cared for.
Im the second owner of this vehicle.
I recently installed the following:
Dobinsons 3" IMS suspension
SPC upper control arms
Body mount chop done
285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws
Fifteen52 Turbomac wheels in Asphalt Black w/ TPMS sensors.
Front wheel bearings replaced with Blue Pit Bearings
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform with feet attachments not the backbone.
Weathertech floormats front, rear, and cargo.
All mods have less than 2000 miles on them! It has been a great truck with zero issues. Its never been offroaded. I dont need to sell it but looking to fund a different project.
Clean title in hand.
Asking 26,000 OBO.
More pictures available upon request!
_DSC1020 (1).jpg

_DSC1031 (1).jpg

_DSC0983_1 (1).jpg

IMG_20210421_191441_588.jpg

20210320_092712.jpg

20210306_093231.jpg

20210306_094510.jpg

20210320_092410.jpg
20210320_101524.jpg

20210223_082749.jpg

Last edited:
Nice build! Any additional photos of the interior? A VIN would be helpful too,.

Any underbelly shots on this bad boy?

Great looking truck and a nice mild build to use as a starting point or enjoy as it is. This is exactly the type of build I was looking for 3 months ago when I was shopping for a GX460.

With the current crazy lead times for parts and installation, it will probably save the buyer 3-4 months of time waiting for mods.

GLWTS

Great looking truck and a nice mild build to use as a starting point or enjoy as it is. This is exactly the type of build I was looking for 3 months ago when I was shopping for a GX460.

With the current crazy lead times for parts and installation, it will probably save the buyer 3-4 months of time waiting for mods.

GLWTS
That is much appreciated. Thank you.

looks like you have a One Up rack -- (I love mine) -- was worried about using it on a GX with the barn door. When you have 1 tray on it, stored upward, can your rear door open? Or only when it's deployed outward (no bike obviously)? I'm looking at getting my first GX but that may be a killer as I'm always hauling a bike (or two)

looks like you have a One Up rack -- (I love mine) -- was worried about using it on a GX with the barn door. When you have 1 tray on it, stored upward, can your rear door open? Or only when it's deployed outward (no bike obviously)? I'm looking at getting my first GX but that may be a killer as I'm always hauling a bike (or two)
It will only clear the rack in the regular bike hauling position. Otherwise the racks easy enough to install when I need it. Not a total deal breaker in my opinion.

Can't seem to PM you. This might be out of my desires price range but may be able to swing it.... Can you reach out to me? Thanks

Due to no solid interests the truck is coming off of the market.

Tommy I'm still intrested, if you don't want the 100 but your inbox is full, if you don't want to sell thats fine. just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom