2011 LX570 Bumper Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After several months waiting for my new front end armor, CBI Offroad Fab tells me they are withdrawing their bumper from the market.
There must be another good option for this truck? Slee says no, Dissent says later model, might fit.
Ideas?

Dissent has an LX-specific front bumper that definitely works with the 2011. In fact we are making a bunch of LX fronts for customers as we speak. On the LX bumper we have more space than the LC so our center section for the LX supports a 30" lightbar.

Same for the rear, it looks identical to the LC bumper but there are LX specific changes we made (technically it's the same bumper).

Only our front skid fits the LX (not the whole set), and our sliders do not work with the LX.

This customer vehicle is a 2014 LX

185300243_196681568849093_2543092491671176301_n.jpg

Arb bumpers fit it. You could maintain some of the crash rating while also allowing for some animal strike protection.

Arb bumpers fit it. You could maintain some of the crash rating while also allowing for some animal strike protection.
I've spoken with ARB reps about fitment, they were skeptical. To your knowledge, is it pretty much bolt up? just requiring some plastic cutting?

I've spoken with ARB reps about fitment, they were skeptical. To your knowledge, is it pretty much bolt up? just requiring some plastic cutting?
From what I've seen, the LX plastic cover sticks out more than the LC one so the cut is more straight with an ARB bumper. This appears to actually be an easier cut. I believe the mounting points are the same.

Dissent has an LX-specific front bumper that definitely works with the 2011. In fact we are making a bunch of LX fronts for customers as we speak. On the LX bumper we have more space than the LC so our center section for the LX supports a 30" lightbar.
Kem, not seeing this product on your website; do you have a rough price estimate?

Same for the rear, it looks identical to the LC bumper but there are LX specific changes we made (technically it's the same bumper).

Only our front skid fits the LX (not the whole set), and our sliders do not work with the LX.

This customer vehicle is a 2014 LX

View attachment 2707276

Have rear bumper link for the LX?

Kem, not seeing this product on your website; do you have a rough price estimate?
You can also fit their "LC 200 Low Profile" bumper. The new LX specific has a wider center section, the wings angle up a bit, and I think there's some difference in the wing bend as well.

Lots of pics of the LC200 here:

Last edited:
Anyone who wants pricing or any other information feel free to message me with your email address and I can provide more details.

Our low-profile Land Cruiser front bumper does fit the LX, but the LX-specific ultra-high clearance version matches the lines of the LX much better.

LX 570 Ultra-high clearance front is $1950 and $250 for powder coat. $1900 for the base rear, and swing-out costs vary depending on options.

lx-rear.jpg

Anyone who wants pricing or any other information feel free to message me with your email address and I can provide more details.

Our low-profile Land Cruiser front bumper does fit the LX, but the LX-specific ultra-high clearance version matches the lines of the LX much better.

LX 570 Ultra-high clearance front is $1950 and $250 for powder coat. $1900 for the base rear, and swing-out costs vary depending on options.

View attachment 2709998
I assume those prices don't include shipping. It'd be nice to see a spread sheet with prices and options and perhaps lead times. I have skids, roof rack and front bumper ready to be installed in the LX, but as soon as that's done, I'll start looking for the rear.

I assume those prices don't include shipping. It'd be nice to see a spread sheet with prices and options and perhaps lead times. I have skids, roof rack and front bumper ready to be installed in the LX, but as soon as that's done, I'll start looking for the rear.

Shipping will be freight and is not included in the price. We do have an order sheet with prices for everything, I can email it to you. DM me your email if you'd like it.

What year is your LX570? How much custom trimming to install the bumper? Looks awesome!

2008. Only trimming was the bumper skin and grill support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom