SOLD 2011 GX460 Black 113,000+ miles in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
black
Hello! Selling my wife's beautiful '11 GX. We've owned it for most of it's life. Planned to mod it, but ended up doing that to other vehicles. This was my wife's hockey mom car only. We put on the 100K miles, and they are very gentle. Only mod is bigger BFG K02's. It is in perfect running order, and has had no issues. We would keep it forever, and let the kids drive it, but we need to get a bigger car now. Likely getting a LC/LX. Pics are before full detailing, I'll update after, happening tomorrow. She has had 3 fender benders, all mild. Not sure if they are even on a carfax. Slid forward into someones bumper on ice at a stop sign, needed new clips to reattach front bumper. Hit by deer that jumped into driver's side rear door, slightly bent, replaced and perfect. Bumped another vehicle pulling into a parking spot, scapes to quarter panel, not fixed. Pics without any makeup. About to be buffed out at detailer. That's it. Regular oil changes and inspections at Lexus dealer. No issues at all. Great base for someone to mod to perfection. Looking for $19900. KBB for this mileage $18,300-21,250. Current ad for another same miles is $24975.
This truck has black exterior, roof rack, tan leather, heated/cooled front and heated rear seats, 3rd row seats, DVD player for each side middle row seats, sunroof, all books. Tinted front windows. HID lights that move when you turn. Upgraded Mark Levinson sound system. Tow hitch and 7 pin.
More pics tomorrow after detail.

Attachments

• car1.pdf
    19.6 MB · Views: 115
  • car6.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 71
  • car9.pdf
    22.6 MB · Views: 67
  • car330.pdf
    20.6 MB · Views: 65
  • car01.pdf
    21.1 MB · Views: 54