2009 LX570 AHC transition speed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,
Thanks so much for your help with my AHC lost pump prime issue I had last week. You guys saved me a lot of grief and money!
I was able to disassemble and reassemble the pump and get it working again. The internal parts were in like new condition.
Considering the amount of time the pump ran dry, I was expecting to at least have some worn parts but they were pristine.

I now have another question. Does anyone know the OEM specs on how long it should take to rise from low to neutral and
from neutral to high? I tested the system right after bleeding the system and it took appx 26 seconds from low to neutral and 26 seconds
from neutral to high. I have no idea how long it took before I replaced the accumulators but it at least SEEMED to be quicker transition times.
I may try bleeding the system one more time to see if there is any more trapped air, but wanted to check to see if anyone knew if these times
fall in line with what Lexus states it should be.
Thanks,Brian

Just happened to be sitting next to my truck watching TV, so I hopped in to time it because I was curious. Bone stock 08

1st try.

Lo-->N 26 sec.
N-->H 18 sec.

2nd try

Lo-->N 33 sec.
N-->H 13 sec.

So...inconclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom